Last movie you've watched

Currently nearing the end of:

Band%20of%20Brothers.jpg

Great stuff.

GREAT TASTE!!!
That is my absolute Fav movie(series)...watch it a couple times a year when I can get the time.

the Dark Knight
Holy sheeeeeeeeeet, Batman
best Batman movie ... evah :headbang:

just saw it... very good but a bit cramped i think... two-face was a bit much and i didn't like how they killed rachel after he went through all that damn trouble to save her in the first one :erk:

watched dark knight again... i take back what i said before... FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!! i love it... best comic book movie ever...
last movie i watched though was Ivan the Terrible

The Happening - Better than I expected. I thought the movie was good but the screenplay somewhat stale but got better by the end of the film. Exceptional soundtrack by James Newton Howard who also composed the score for The Village. Very good cinematography. The movie has a great plot and makes some great points without being preachy. The ending I thought was perfect and hope for a sequel. Lastly, this movie actually has some of the better gore I have seen in a while, lol.

I saw Collateral. It reminded me of Heat, not surprisingly, with Mann at the helm. I dislike Cruise - that's more to do with him being an all-round prick than his acting skills - but he accomplished this icy, cold role. Jamie Foxx had an underplayed, sad approach. Both characters complement each others' screen time; Pacino and De Niro did likewise, only this thriller is far leaner and has less in the way of sub-plots than Heat did.

The Happening - Better than I expected. I thought the movie was good but the screenplay somewhat stale but got better by the end of the film. Exceptional soundtrack by James Newton Howard who also composed the score for The Village. Very good cinematography. The movie has a great plot and makes some great points without being preachy. The ending I thought was perfect and hope for a sequel. Lastly, this movie actually has some of the better gore I have seen in a while, lol.

Have you, um, lost your mind? It's SHOCKINGLY bad. The cinematography is childlike!

I saw Collateral. It reminded me of Heat, not surprisingly, with Mann at the helm. I dislike Cruise - that's more to do with him being an all-round prick than his acting skills - but he accomplished this icy, cold role. Jamie Foxx had an underplayed, sad approach. Both characters complement each others' screen time; Pacino and De Niro did likewise, only this thriller is far leaner and has less in the way of sub-plots than Heat did.

Heat is still the benchmark. Mann's not got close to it since.

Have you, um, lost your mind? It's SHOCKINGLY bad. The cinematography is childlike!

Heat is still the benchmark. Mann's not got close to it since.

I always thought Heat was not without its flaws. Brilliant movie, still.

Finally watched The Lives of Others. Very beautiful and tragic. Affected my perception of things and a particular person; it's deeply moving.

I always thought Heat was not without its flaws. Brilliant movie, still.

Finally watched The Lives of Others. Very beautiful and tragic. Affected my perception of things and a particular person; it's deeply moving.

Finally! Lives is one of my favourite movies. EVER.

Last movie I watched was Crimson Tide. It's set on a Nuclear submarine awaiting orders to fire nuclear missiles at Russia. Absolutely excellent acting by Gene Hackman and Denzel Washington.