Last movie you've watched

just watched Tous les Matins de Monde (All the mornings of the world)

frednch movie about the life of bass viol composer Saint-Colombe, he is consumed with grief after his wife dies, and he becomes a recluse and spends his time practicing his instrument. He becomes a mentor to a young student who doesn't share his ideals... Fantastic movie based in the 17th Century France Baroque era, there is some very beautiful scenery, and great acting, definitely recommended

Though it's not the funniest movie I've ever seen, the whole "Porchmonkey"
scene in Clerks II is probably one of funniest I've seen in a long time!!

That and the convenice store scene in National Lampoons 7 Deadly Sins was classic too!!

Last night I tried to watch Pitch Black. I say tried to watch it, because I fell asleep about half an hour towards the end.

Chronicles of Riddick is good, but a complete and somewhat disjointed departure from Pitch Black.

I went and saw both Bobby and Hannibal Rising yesterday, both excellent films.

Chronicles of Riddick is good, but a complete and somewhat disjointed departure from Pitch Black.

I went and saw both Bobby and Hannibal Rising yesterday, both excellent films.

Please, do elaborate on the latter, if you would. 'Hannibal' left something to be desired, I found. I presume 'Bobby' is a remake.

Ali: Fear Eats the Soul.

Quite a good movie about prejudice. Amazingly shot as well. I have to do a presentation on this in a couple of days so it I might have more to say about it later.

Please, do elaborate on the latter, if you would. 'Hannibal' left something to be desired, I found. I presume 'Bobby' is a remake.

Bobby is not a remake, as far as I am aware.

Hannibal Rising is pretty good. It's nicely paced, the actor that plays Hannibal is very menacing and I think the story itself ticks over quite nicely. I very much enjoyed it, a truck load more than Hannibal by any means.

I am going to be watching the Hannibal Lecter collection Boxed set. This includes the first three movies... I have only seen Hannibal as of yet. Also I have to see Red Dragon, and the new one... Should be fun.

I watched Blade last night. But after about 10 or 20 minutes into, I began wondering something. When a vampire get's killed, why do their clothes also turn to dust? It doesn't matter what program, movie, even who the vampire is, their clothes turn to dust just like them.

I watched Blade last night. But after about 10 or 20 minutes into, I began wondering something. When a vampire get's killed, why do their clothes also turn to dust? It doesn't matter what program, movie, even who the vampire is, their clothes turn to dust just like them.

They burn from the inside out, I believe. I assume the clothes are also burnt.

They burn from the inside out, I believe. I assume the clothes are also burnt.

I dont think logic is real important when we're talking about a Hollywood movie about vampires (and a black vampire or whatever he is, at that).

Oh, I thought Hannibal was deliciously funny and over-the-top. Perhaps the most perfectly excecuted over-the-top movie Ive seen.

I dont think logic is real important when we're talking about a Hollywood movie about vampires (and a black vampire or whatever he is, at that).

Oh, I thought Hannibal was deliciously funny and over-the-top. Perhaps the most perfectly excecuted over-the-top movie Ive seen.

Perhaps, but I like to apply my ruthless rationality to all situation. :lol:

I didn't warm to Hannibal at all. That said, I detest Julianne Moore in all things.

Perhaps, but I like to apply my ruthless rationality to all situation. :lol;

I didn't warm to Hannibal at all. That said, I detest Julianne Moore in all things.

A regular Hume you are. Scots, I swear.

Not even when he served Ray Liotta his own brain? Hehe.