Last movie you've watched

A regular Hume you are. Scots, I swear.

Not even when he served Ray Liotta his own brain? Hehe.

I don't have even half the mental capabilities Hume had, although I do have the far superior physique! :lol:

I liked certain elements of that movie, particularly that scene - which I enjoyed very much in the novel - but overall I disliked it on a grand scale.

I don't have even half the mental capabilities Hume had, although I do have the far superior physique! :lol:

I liked certain elements of that movie, particularly that scene - which I enjoyed very much in the novel - but overall I disliked it on a grand scale.

Haha. Perhaps you can write An Enquiry Concerning the Human Physique. A physical fitness tome for the ages!

Oh its a trash piece of film. Trash done on a epic scale of mindboggling trashiness. But what hollywood-produced films arent? Sometimes, I must say, a movie is so overwhelmingly bad and full of self-importance, I actually end up kind of liking it (like V is Vendetta and Hannibal).

Haha. Perhaps you can write An Enquiry Concerning the Human Physique. A physical fitness tome for the ages!

Oh its a trash piece of film. Trash done on a epic scale of mindboggling trashiness. But what hollywood-produced films arent? Sometimes, I must say, a movie is so overwhelmingly bad and full of self-importance, I actually end up kind of liking it (like V is Vendetta and Hannibal).

You have an affinity for pomp and lack of grace? Perhaps you are more American at heart than you care to admit. :loco:

You have an affinity for pomp and lack of grace? Perhaps you are more American at heart than you care to admit. :loco:

Indeed, indeed. Banality and pomp has been bored into my mind and body since I was a mere plush and downy baby. On a subconsious level I suppose I have accepted it. Perhaps to celebrate this newfound discovery, I shall go to the multiplex this weekend, and see whatever new weekly horror fare is being offerred (as every weekend there's a new one)--preferably with teenagers being killed or tortured, and with no semblance of any plot.

Indeed, indeed. Banality and pomp has been bored into my mind and body since I was a mere plush and downy baby. On a subconsious level I suppose I have accepted it. Perhaps to celebrate this newfound discovery, I shall go to the multiplex this weekend, and see whatever new weekly horror fare is being offerred (as every weekend there's a new one)--preferably with teenagers being killed or tortured, and with no semblance of any plot.

Yep, slip further into your inevitable (some may say genetic) fall into cerebral rot. :lol:

Yep, slip further into your inevitable (some may say genetic) fall into cerebral rot. :lol:

I've applied for refugee status in a number of countries, but have been denied. I suppose I will become a pudgy, boring slab of movie quotes, weather, and technical nonsense from my place of employ (albeit, I suppose with a cheaply made house with a lovely mortgage, and a panoply of electronic goodies and kitchen appliances). Perhaps I will do a little travelling in my bright red, white and blue polo shirt, and baseball cap, on one of those package tours.

I've applied for refugee status in a number of countries, but have been denied. I suppose I will become a pudgy, boring slab of movie quotes, weather, and technical nonsense from my place of employ (albeit, I suppose with a cheaply made house with a lovely mortgage, and a panoply of electronic goodies and kitchen appliances). Perhaps I will do a little travelling in my bright red, white and blue polo shirt, and baseball cap, on one of those package tours.

I have a fine solution. Move to Bonnie Scotland, we can get hitched, and you will be allowed to stay and/or apply for British citizenship. :oops:

'Tremors' - a personal favourite ever since I was a wee bui. I love everything about this movie: the beautiful setting, perfect score, amusing characters & dialogue, the giant worm-thingys, loud, (literally) explosive action, quick pacing...the whole thing! Kevin Bacon and Fred Ward give it a bit of a 'buddy-buddy' movie feel, and are often hilarious (almost quirky at times). But, on the whole it's a sort of comedy, sci-fi horror/thriller. Good shit.

The sequel, '2: Aftershocks', is damn fine, as well.

'Tremors' - a personal favourite ever since I was a wee bui. I love everything about this movie: the beautiful setting, perfect score, amusing characters & dialogue, the giant worm-thingys, loud, (literally) explosive action, quick pacing...the whole thing! Kevin Bacon and Fred Ward give it a bit of a 'buddy-buddy' movie feel, and are often hilarious (almost quirky at times). But, on the whole it's a sort of comedy, sci-fi horror/thriller. Good shit.

The sequel, '2: Aftershocks', is damn fine, as well.

Cool movie, not so hot on the sequel, nor the 43 unofficial sequels either. :)