Last movie you've watched

Last couple of movies I saw
Borat...Ok, just not as funny as expected...and they could have definately left out the naked wrestling...ewww
Flushed Away...Yeah, I know its a kids movie, but it had me laughing so much, my wife told me to shut up so she could sleep...I was watching it on the computer with headphones on so it wouldn't bother her..anwyay, some of the jokes in it , kids wouldnt get...but it had a lot of laughs for me

Snakes on a plane: altough this movie is good in effects as well as acting, it lacks certain things. First of all the background of the story is totally shit. It has like 5 minutes of introduction before the movie starts. And then the storyline itself is way too short. It's just the great lines that are there, the rest of the story seems to be non-existant. The movie should be at least an hour longer, now it seems like it's rushed.

Saw 3. It was pretty sick :) Are they going to make Saw 4?
According to imdb, Saw 4 will be out later this year.

I watched After the Sunset last night, fairly decent crime/heist film with Pierce Brosnan, kinda similar to The Thomas Crown Affair except he's stealing a jewel instead of a painting this time. It was quite a good watch and a few moments made me laugh. I'd recommend it if it were on and there wasn't much to do.

I also watched a film called Cat People, where people from a certain bloodline (or something like that) turn into leopards when they get sexually stimulated :erk: It was a bit shit to be honest.

I just watched Donnie Darko...a fair mindfuck, I really enjoyed it

I also watched Red Dragon, the Hannibal film, but didn't enjoy it so much, however I did like the William Blake references.

Snakes on a plane: altough this movie is good in effects as well as acting, it lacks certain things. First of all the background of the story is totally shit. It has like 5 minutes of introduction before the movie starts. And then the storyline itself is way too short. It's just the great lines that are there, the rest of the story seems to be non-existant. The movie should be at least an hour longer, now it seems like it's rushed.

Isn't Snakes On a Plane a b-grade joke movie anyway?

I saw the Departed last night, I enjoyed it muchly. Heaps better than Gangs of New York, which was the last movie of his that I saw.

I've seen Mr Bean this week which was quaint for a British audience, and complete drivel for any other, I'd imagine. I'm just off to see Old Joy now which is a film starring the musician Bonnie Prince Billy, from what I have read it seems to be about the (almost) inevitable crumbling of human relationships over time.

I've seen Mr Bean this week which was quaint for a British audience, and complete drivel for any other, I'd imagine. I'm just off to see Old Joy now which is a film starring the musician Bonnie Prince Billy, from what I have read it seems to be about the (almost) inevitable crumbling of human relationships over time.

I love Mr. Bean. Not drivel at all. Its comic genius!

I thought the first Mr Bean movie was pretty bad. The humour seemed sort of Americanized, and suffered sorely as a result. That said, the TV programme was excellent.

Not this new movie, Curt, please trust me on this. The TV show was wonderful, absolutely - but this new movie is terrible.

I didnt even know there was a new Bean movie? It must come out much later in America.

The original movie was Americanized, but it was still funny. The 12 TV episodes though, were pure genius.

Yep, I liked the original movie too. The new movie was released this week in the UK, and I believe it's set up for a September release in the US. It's good to see Mr Bean back on screen, but it's an awful movie.

And, yes, the TV episodes are beyond brilliant.