Lastest Purchases......

Bucko

Apr 15, 2001
Canberra
Visit site
Seeing today is the last day of my hols if you don't count the weekend I has a little spree today and got the following:

Iron Maiden : Rock In Rio, excellant , have'nt listen to it all yet but like was tough as steel said I was raelly excited about it just like a kid again (My nipples stood on end).

Iron Maiden : Run To the Hills CD single , agian excellant especially Prisoner & Children of the Dammed Live. I know I'm a sucker.

The Radiators : In the Roar - live 2 CD , Love the rads hav'nt had a listen yet , but should be good old Ausssie Pub Rock.

Hair of the Dog : Rise, listening to it now, great stuff I think spawn you recommened this . Very radio friendly but never heard it on radio, good tradational hard rock - if it was you spawn who recommened this , give me some more.

Classic Ablums DVD Metallica Black
Live & Loud DVD Ozzy.

Also finally bit the bullet a signed up the Foxtel, got a heap of goodies a bag , t-shirt, 2 drink bootles, brumbies Key Ring and Brumies Stubby Holder- using it right now. Connention should be made by the 9 th of next month.

TH

Originally posted by Bucko
Hair of the Dog : Rise, listening to it now, great stuff I think spawn you recommened this . Very radio friendly but never heard it on radio, good tradational hard rock - if it was you spawn who recommened this , give me some more.

*Falls to the ground sobbing thanking god someone listened and then keels over and dies because his purpose to be put on this earth is now complete*

(voice from the grave)

FINALLY!!!

Someone listened!

I also recommend Babylon by Ten, its Whitesnake crossed with Bon Jovi, it rocks so much! :headbang:

Strange as it seems Spawn it had in my hands a couple of weeks ago a was quite hesitant to buy it , but with the SSOA (spawn seal of Approval)I am quite confident , Cheers mate.

Yes, the SSOA is never wrong :D

The best bit is that the album just gets better the more you listen to it! Plus Michael Wagener produced it, thats so 80s it rocks :D

He produced or mixed the following:
Appetite For Destruction
Master Of Puppets
Prolly something by Motley Crue and more!

Yeah, pretty much :)

Oh, I cant believe I forgot, he did Slave To The Grind, one of the greatest albums EVER! :headbang:

He also did the first (and best) Skid Row album hehe, and alice Cooper - Raise Your Fist & Yell, his 2nd best album in my opinion after Trash!

He may have also done Constrictor by Alice.

I guess i'll join in and say my latest purchases, since thats what the topic says! :D

Fairly recent recieved purchases :
Arch Enemy - Wages Of Sin
Sonata Arctica - Silence
Dark Moor - The Hall Of The Olden Dreams

Soon to be in my possesion ( on the way from mail order) :
Rhapsody - Power Of The Dragon Flame
Children Of Bodom - Hatebreeder
Blind Guardian - A Night At The Opera

What to buy next.... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by ShaneBarnes1982

Rhapsody - Power Of The Dragon Flame

Wooo :headbang:

I need to get some Rhapsody myself. I've only got the Holy Thunderforce single, but I'd more. :)

That guy also mixed Testament's Low album.
One of the greatest mixes I've heard! :headbang:

Originally posted by Sydo

Wooo :headbang:

I need to get some Rhapsody myself. I've only got the Holy Thunderforce single, but I'd more. :)

This'll be my first Rhapsody album, and i've only heard a few tracks (not from this album), and I like what I heard!! My friend has Rain Of A Thousand Flames though, and says it's great

I forgot about Low, how good is this guy?? :D

Ive got 3 Rhapsody albums, they always make me laugh :D

Spawny, I just listened to the song Rise again, and now that I spose the hype was over heheh and I wasn't expecting some full out '80s hair band sound, I really like it! Its a great song actually heheh.

You REALLY ought to check out You Are The One :D

Rise I didnt like at first (besides the AWESOME riff!) because they put an effect on his vocals, he is a really brilliant singer, I dont know why they did it!