Legitimate Ghost Reveries Review

Moonlapse said:
There's just something disappointing about hearing that various people all over the place have had a chance to hear the album before the core fanbase, especially based on contacts, but sadly that's the way it is. I think at the moment all this thread does it tug on people's chains and makes them even more desperate to hear the album.

So this person is not in the core fanbase, even though they actually take the time to come here and read/post amongst all of these nonsensical posts and signed up almost two years ago?

Sounds like you are just dissapointed cause they have it, and you don't.

I don't believe any of this nonsense, if it was actually leaked everyone would have it by now.

Some people like a little too much attention.

Protected Witness said:
You guys are such crybabies. You're just jealous cause people have it and you don't. Someone tries to do something nice and people still whine. Surprise!
Yeah thanks buddy... hence why I said "ah well, whatever"-- meaning I don't mind.

Looks like you're trying a little too hard to find posts to flame here "CUZ DIS FORM AINT WUT IT USE 2 B".

EVERYONE STOP WHINING
YOU ALL LACK DISCIPLINE
BOW DOWN TO THE GOTHIC LORD
I AM MASTER OF ALL YOU NIGHT CREATURES
STOP WHIMPERING
YOU WILL HEAR THE NEW ALBUM WHEN YOU ARE WORTHY LIKE ME

PS LOOKING FOR A JOB - MY MOM IS HIRING DISHWASHERS AT HER DINER IF YOU ARE INTERESTED?

R0l0 said:
Yeah thanks buddy... hence why I said "ah well, whatever"-- meaning I don't mind.

If it didn't bother you, then why would you take the time to question the validity of it, or say that you could have just done the same thing yourself without actually hearing it?

Oh, that's right, because it does bother you.