let's go to australia!

I'm so dedicated, people stop and point at me in the street and whisper 'see that guy, he's dedicated..' :devil:

They never stay around long enough for it to get anything else! :cry: :)

But a Dragonlord tour would certainly cheer me up, if thats not a good reason to come, then I dont know what is :)

spawn said:
Man am I SICK of hearing that :( :)

Yeah, I know what ya mean man -

But for our population, the metal scene is fucking awesome. Gotta be honest though man, Purely on numbers - It's small.

Avrill fucking laveen or what ever her name is , sells two nights at the sydney Entertainment centre (12000 seater) and Soilwork play the Gailic Club in sydney (700 capacity) one show - BTW it's gonna fucking rule!

But you know what man, Whenever we (Dungeon) play anywhere in Aus - The thrashing and crowd is something you won't find anywhere else... Schmier from destruction agreed with me, he LOVED Sydney!
Our pits are some of the most vicious!

Dragonlord! Come to our fucking country!:) you won;t regret it -

Stu

Stu said:
Yeah, I know what ya mean man -

But for our population, the metal scene is fucking awesome. Gotta be honest though man, Purely on numbers - It's small.

Avrill fucking laveen or what ever her name is , sells two nights at the sydney Entertainment centre (12000 seater) and Soilwork play the Gailic Club in sydney (700 capacity) one show - BTW it's gonna fucking rule!

But you know what man, Whenever we (Dungeon) play anywhere in Aus - The thrashing and crowd is something you won't find anywhere else... Schmier from destruction agreed with me, he LOVED Sydney!
Our pits are some of the most vicious!

Dragonlord! Come to our fucking country!:) you won;t regret it -

Stu
:) I was just making a joke ;) I know what you mean, but in all honesty 700 isnt all that bad, would that be comparable to the size of places they play elsewhere? (Not a Soilwork fan so I dont know...)

They need to do more festivals like the destruction of oz one thats coming up, except this time dont put Doro and f**king Marduk on the same bill. I understand maybe they are trying to get a cross section of metal fans there, but I think its going to backfire maybe because fans of Doro arent going to be too impressed with Marduk... Oh well, I hope its a success, then we can lobby for Dragonlord on the next one :)

yeah, There are many ways to do a tour and smart ways in my opinion.

We did Japan on a shoestring but were comfortable, had a great time and got to see alot of the country that you wouldn't see if you were in planes and shit.

Dragonlord would easily make the cash back from a trip here. It just needs to be organised correctly. But i you guys want a guns and roses rider.... well , hahahaha - That ain;t gonna happen.:tickled:

But there would be plenty of beer, metal and Fans to assist - A BBQ of course, no one does a BBQ like an Aussie!

stu

Stu said:
Avril sells two nights at the sydney Entertainment centre (12000 seater)

Although you may have larger breasts, Dakk and yourself are not quite as hot as that dopey little tramp.

I've been listening to Rapture all week..

:headbang: :headbang: DRAGONLORD :headbang: :headbang:

OK, sorry cooking tea took a little while :p Am back now though!! What was that we were saying about DL in Australia?? Would be truly KILLER!!! are some good heavy bands coming out over the next little bit.

Speaking of, just found an interesting little tidbit regarding Exodus!!

From: http://www.skinnysmusic.com.au/Interviews/exodusinterview.htm

Gary Holt: "We will be coming to Australia for the first time as well. It’s definite, but it’s not booked yet. We had offers to come last year, but we were actually in the studio, so we couldn’t do it. But we’ll be there this time. I can’t wait!”

SHEEEEEEEIT YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! \m/

All we need is Testament / DL now!!!!

-CS