Lets have a pics thread :)

Porcelain Volcano God, if you offer enough, and the Porcelain God erupts.

Post 1000...... I'm such a spammer. :Spin:

my new axe came in today......:D :D :D :D :D :D

bvi018.jpg

bvi015.jpg

take that bc rich

I said it before, and I'll say it again.

B.C. Rich just called. They said their anus hurts.

ret, if you havent heard about the HHI lawsuit against moser custom shop, I highly suggest going over to the shredder forum and reading up on it, I sold my warlocks after I found out about the buisiness practices of HHI, not a company I will contribute my money to in any way.

that being said If you can track down a vintage bc rich (pre 1985) jump on those, they are awesome guitars and probably have had neals setup on them, which I will say this, is amazing

Beelzebub said:
It kicks ass that you get to wear regular clothes for your senior pic. I had to wear one of those black wraparound things.

Gah, they still do that? I had to wear one of those too, 25 years ago..I'd have thought/hoped they'd come up with something less lame since then; my daughter wore her cap & gown for hers, which was a little less lame.

Jax said:
Gah, they still do that? I had to wear one of those too, 25 years ago..I'd have thought/hoped they'd come up with something less lame since then; my daughter wore her cap & gown for hers, which was a little less lame.

Mine was pretty much whatever one wanted to wear with full-body poses. That was back in the '80's.