Lets have a pics thread :)

yeah, nice pic!
But in general I hate those contrived pictures and those photographs..."ALWAYS LOOK NATURAL!!"

goth_fiend said:
my new axe came in today......:D :D :D :D :D :D

bvi018.jpg

bvi015.jpg

take that bc rich

Sweet isn't that the axe Mille Petrozza from Kreator is using now?

Yngvai X said:
I'm in talks with labels right now...hopefully will have some big news very soon :)

Can't wait to see what happens, man. Hope it all goes good.

And yes, Northern Sky is a nut kicking work of art.

definitely the most pwning uber 1337 n00b 4l\ll\l1l-l1l_471l\l6 skills which just 7074l_l_Y l\l07 0l\ll_Y Pwn 411 73l-l n00bs, 8u7, uber pwn 73l-l 1337, 700, 4l\ll) 175 PR377Y l)4/\/\l\l l-l4Rl) 2 pwn 73l-l 1337, y0u l<l\l0\/\/? Special.

Well, what you could do is type in 1337 (the best language ever) and then explain about the topic or something?

Anyway, I have pictures now but they look horrendous. I gotta either get a camera or have my stubborn friend take another picture of me! He's so damn lazy, and I'm getting pissed cause it only takes like, 5 seconds and he won't do it. Screw that n00b!!!! I mean, idiot.

I'm a little worried... people are really starting to dislike me over at the Opeth forum because I include the words pwn, 1337, uber, or n00b in 90% of my posts. I don't know if I should stop... I only do it to add slight comical effect and as something to take longer to read if you got lots of time to waste.

Back to the topic! ->