Lets have a pics thread :)

That last picture might be good for the running for the most win of the year, depending on if it can beat Ken and Moliti though.

Ok, finally some new pics of me, with my Caparison Horus... :cool:

P1040363.jpg

P1040356.jpg

P1040355.jpg

P1040364.jpg

P1040365.jpg

pretty sweet pics man. loving the guitar. how much did that set you back?

this next few requires an explanation: a few years ago i was in spanish class back in high school. i was saying how metal it was to say "esta noche" (it is night). so i was making fun of death metal and wrote song about it. my brother and best friend both jumped in on the project. in that same spanish unit we learned the word for sausage (chorizo) and so our band was made. we are basically the equivalent to spinal tap, tenacious d, or dethklok- only much much better. we are in fact the best band in the world. our upcoming sophamore album is a concept about a goat named hipcheck billygoat. he used to live down the street from my house. we decided he must have done some badass stuff to be hanging out with all those horses.... so we wrote a song. and now an entire metal opera album.
http://www.myspace.com/chorizoband scary part is: our recordings are actually sounding ok lately. we cross genres as much as possible(not all black death stuff) we've done regea, christian rock, country, punk and many more!

these are from the bands photoshoot. you may notice we are the most black/death metal sons of bitches you've ever seen.
bandwithextrasflat.jpg

this is me with a severed head named harold. note the writing on the guitar.
manuelangellitup.jpg

this is last years christmas card featuring an actual picture of hipcheck billygoat.
christmascard2006flatfinal2.jpg

Dan, it looks like you play practically above the neck. How do you do that? You don't rest your hand on the bridge or anything?

And Darkblade, Harold just made my day. :lol:

Pop Quiz: What do Caparison, Dream Theater, and Macs all have in common?

All of them have been, or will be up your @ss at some point in time...:heh:

Excessively Overrated Zach?

Macs & DT, absolutely! Caparisons, not a chance...... :heh:

And obsessive/self congratulatory fanboi's :lol:
Good god, i really hope pmp isn't a mac user or else it'll look like i'm ripping on him only :erk:

I'm only hitting on 1 out of the 3, beyotch! If Dan's a Mac dude, you're batting 1.000, and might get fed to the dingos & sharks! :)