Lets have a pics thread :)

Man, long time no see! I have cut my hair :( and as Zach should know Ive been quite busy with eating healthy and working out lol!

May10th.jpg

n509920189_1189366_8387.jpg

May10th001.jpg

Nice to see all you folks again!!!!

How was Gigantour?

this is copied from a thread on another forum so yeah...(its my review obviously)

so..i went last night. i went to the salem show....fucking amazing.i was right on gate right in middle for first three bands. cob was fucking awesome, i was getting killed though, and it kinda sucked cuz i had no room because i was trying to keep my friend natalie safe so it was kinda hard to enjoy. but still fucking killer setlist i think..

sixpounder
living dead beat
in your face
bodom after midnight
hellhounds on my trail
angels don't kill
blooddrunk
downfall

thats not the right order though. i was very surprised w/ BAM. i expected SNBN for sure.

umm high on fire was lame IMO, JFAC is tay pwnz and they were awesome. cob obviously like i said was amazing. In Flames...well i missed most of it because we all went back after COB because natalie passed out and i had to carry her back. so i got drinks and i got the signed booklet thing. i heard one of my fav in flames songs and i just ran back and i just booked it into the mosh fuckin insane moshes. then megadeth came on...wow they were awesome. chris broderick is just fucking amazing, his tone is fucking awesome. powerball ftw. i was moshing a shit load. and me and two friends fought this prick who kept pushing us to get like 2 steps up and we were like fuck you! i even said dude theres room for all of us chill out. and he was like fuck you, so i took the initiative and punched him in the fuckin mouth.

they played everything though, great set. the moshes were amazing. fucking tired as hell though, my 2nd fav. show of all time.

could someone please explain to me again how to post pics on this forum ? I have no insert image on my toolbar

Ok, first off don't use quick reply, unless you want to hand type in the image "codes". If you're not seeing the toolbar, you may have to click the "go advanced" button...If that's not an issue use this but remove the "*":

[*IMG]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9463/scankr9.jpg[/*IMG]

Without the quotes, you should see this:

scankr9.jpg

Im glad the dog didnt have a bone........ lol

thanks JD ! For some reason I dont have images tag anywhere, "advanced", "post reply" nothing, unless Im missing it. I think I tried the image tags but also had the url tag that were there when I paisted it.

I just had that photo emailed to me a few weeks back from the girlfriend I had back then... she took all the pics when she left, as well as destroyed the only remaining photo of my first girlfriend... that previous girlfriends didnt get their jelous little paws on.... lol.... you girls