Lets have a pics thread :)

J-Dub, you could use lutefisk to get rid of critters like that raccoon. The only bad side effect is that you soon have a norwegian family living under your house.

J-Dub, you could use lutefisk to get rid of critters like that raccoon. The only bad side effect is that you soon have a norwegian family living under your house.

Lutefisk...:puke: I have eaten some strange things over the years and that is one of the few that I won't even try.

Domesticate it. Train it to be your minion of the night.

Too old to train, he/she was just at the size that they start getting mean when in captivity....Not a bad idea though!

hate to break it to you duder, but it has a fuzzy loin cloth...

Not after I got done shaving & waxing it, it didn't...:lol:

:lol:! Is that anything like the fermented baltic herring they make you eat at Freak Guitar Camp?

:lol:! Is that anything like the fermented baltic herring they make you eat at Freak Guitar Camp?

My educated (well, I eat both of those a couple of times per year, like them both but they're nothing special) guess is that people generally dislike lutefisk more here. Some say it's tasteless while actually smelling same time very awful. Here people tend to eat it with potatoes, milk sauce and some white pepper on it. Our family eats lutefisk usually during Christmas time.

My educated (well, I eat both of those a couple of times per year, like them both but they're nothing special) guess is that people generally dislike lutefisk more here. Some say it's tasteless while actually smelling same time very awful. Here people tend to eat it with potatoes, milk sauce and some white pepper on it. Our family eats lutefisk usually during Christmas time.

I'm not opposed to trying it, but I hope the new Norwegian family living in my eves doesn't mind if I run outside to spit it out...... ;)

I jokingly made a comment about fish allergies on the FK forum, but some of the regs saw through it and outted me. I could have avoided the F.B.H. there, but now I can't. I hope to be there next year... Vomit pictures may be taken! :lol: