Lets have a pics thread :)

Well there goes my image of Stewie from Family Guy as I read razor's posts.:lol:

I still dont know crap about this Stewie but apparently hes a baby or something... so you can just figure the baby grew up... if that helps. What I read also mentioned a love/hate relationship with a family dog... so this can still apply as well. I hate to let people down.

Here are a few random animal pictures from my backyard:

Baby ducks
2.jpg

Family of the same ducks
4.jpg

One more close up.
1.jpg

Awesome Egret that spears fish
crane.jpg

Yeah, definitely. There is always some sort of duck/goose fight going on (Especially now during mating season). There is no shortage of entertainment going on!:lol:

critters... we have critters everywhere, its nice, I guess you take them for granted after awhile... we get tired of the deer playing in the road.... they carry shitty insurance.... winds up, it doesnt cover anything.

Dunno where these should go because they're not pics of me, but i'm also not really promoting anything. Just showing some of the kick ass flyers we've got.

june20thfullpage2.jpg

Robbie used the cover art for Super C on that one :D

WAKINGHOUR.jpg

oh, and Totalisti sucks a fucking dick.

For those of you not on MySpace, I've been trapping squirrels that have been living in the eves of my roof. Got a surprise last night....
ALL animals released alive after being relocated, except the "surprise". Let it go in my driveway... 7 Squirrels so far...

toughguy.JPG

raccoon1.JPG

raccoon2.JPG