Lets have a pics thread :)

Okay enough, ya'll..less bitching at each other, more pics.

baby20sealim8.jpg

aaaawwwwwww

Awesome. I pushed the right button. :lol: You do realize you're really insecure and pretentious about being different and knowledgeable about music?

imo you always pull out that 'insecurity' and 'pushing buttons' crap only after you've been soundly humbled, Drew gave a quite reasonable explanation, you responded negatively, he explained and clarified why he'd said what he said, which was more than reasonable, and completely threw down your argument, and then you go and make it sound like you're better than him, because you were 'pushing his buttons'... Give me a break man... :mad:

imo you always pull out that 'insecurity' and 'pushing buttons' crap only after you've been soundly humbled, Drew gave a quite reasonable explanation, you responded negatively, he explained and clarified why he'd said what he said, which was more than reasonable, and completely threw down your argument, and then you go and make it sound like you're better than him, because you were 'pushing his buttons'... Give me a break man... :mad:

I didn't make an argument. He said something pretentious, I pointed it out, he ranted, I left the scene. I purposefully avoided even engaging after the initial jab. I'm not denying that I did it on purpose. I wanted to call attention to his condescending attitude. And I won't deny that I'm condescending at times. So that's where we stand I guess. I'd rather post a :lol: smilie than address a tirade. Don't mistake it for being "humbled" or whatnot.