lets see some pics of everyones set up..

here my studio!!!
2204837741_dc4375ee19_o.jpg

Very nice, ST-AMAND.

I'm struck by how many people (excluding ST-AMAND) have their monitors set up. Having them 18 inches from your ears and up against the wall is breaking the first two rules of mix room setup.

Or even worse, 18 inches between the two speakers , with one of them stuffed in the corner and both almost touching the walls.

"this is where i mix, in a bedroom...." hehe, just kidding

whereimix.jpg

and this is where i work out, my deathmetal-playstation :D

deathmetalplaystation.jpg

next time i get onto my real drumkit i'll post my new and old intstruments to, you woundn't belive what my old gear is :)

What are those baby monitors and how do they sound?
I'm also interested in the make and size of the LCD and how you like it...

the babies are selfmade, and i'm pretty satisfied with thier sound! theres also a sub with xover at 200hz for the babies, so they're some kind of fullrange hifi system. i did mixes with them befor i got real monitors cause i got so used to thier sound that i now every frequency drop :p

i use them only to master and control mixes in the end, to have a hifi-style sound reference.

the other monitors also have a sub, xover at ~60hz the system is now fullrange to ~33hz

the tft is a samsung syncmaster 226bw, about 270eur in germany. fuckin best monitor ever :p, two friends of mine also got it, and are very very happy whit it :D