lets see some pics of everyones set up..

the babies are selfmade, and i'm pretty satisfied with thier sound! theres also a sub with xover at 200hz for the babies, so they're some kind of fullrange hifi system. i did mixes with them befor i got real monitors cause i got so used to thier sound that i now every frequency drop :p

i use them only to master and control mixes in the end, to have a hifi-style sound reference.

the other monitors also have a sub, xover at ~60hz the system is now fullrange to ~33hz

the tft is a samsung syncmaster 226bw, about 270eur in germany. fuckin best monitor ever :p, two friends of mine also got it, and are very very happy whit it :D

syncmaster 226bw, ive got one, great monitor!!!!:headbang:

the babies are selfmade, and i'm pretty satisfied with thier sound! theres also a sub with xover at 200hz for the babies, so they're some kind of fullrange hifi system. i did mixes with them befor i got real monitors cause i got so used to thier sound that i now every frequency drop :p

i use them only to master and control mixes in the end, to have a hifi-style sound reference.

the other monitors also have a sub, xover at ~60hz the system is now fullrange to ~33hz

the tft is a samsung syncmaster 226bw, about 270eur in germany. fuckin best monitor ever :p, two friends of mine also got it, and are very very happy whit it :D

:headbang:

Alazith-Dirge159.jpg

Alazith-Dirge161.jpg

Alazith-Dirge163.jpg

Alazith-Dirge164.jpg

No it wasn't a F.U.C.K. tour amp. But it was cheap and I didn't give a shit what it looked like.

NWright, that is one cozy looking pad dude - I love the layout, the foam, and the lighting :headbang:

Thanks. It's a small room, but I *feel* like I have it set to the point that I know it well. As dumb as it sounds, the lighting is probably my favorite part. It's amazing how light has long term effects when working in an area for extended periods of time. I also have a "regular" ceiling light in there and it gets irritating and gives me a headache when mixing for long periods of time. The more ambient and softer mini halogens are much more soothing, haha.

The only I'd like to try now is Rigid fiberglass panels instead of the Auralex. I have the Auralex mounted with plastic tabs glued to the back of the foam and then velcro tabs on the plastic tabs and the wall...in case I ever move to a bigger house/room.