Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Death Goatse

stmagnetichy0.png

:lol:!

Hmm, by December I will have saved up a lot of money... If I can get a friend to come along (hell even if I can't :lol:) Then I might have to go to that.

Yeah, even if its just for the sake of seeing some of the best songs that they never play live

One the one hand I don't want to go because it seems that none of my friends want to go there and travelling and being there alone for like 5 days sucks.
One the other hand: It's only 400km away from me and it's probably the only chance ever to see most of the songs live.

I like AA, but after you've seen them once or twice they're fucking BOOOOOORING live, same shit each time. I wouldn't want to see them 4 days in a row, 2 days in a row December 2006 was bad enough.

I like AA, but after you've seen them once or twice they're fucking BOOOOOORING live, same shit each time. I wouldn't want to see them 4 days in a row, 2 days in a row December 2006 was bad enough.

no u

ive seen them a few times now and they are awesome each and every time. imo amon amarth is one of the best live bands out there.

Besides, as a fan i would like to see them playing some songs live that i havent seen before, or on the DVD.

no u

ive seen them a few times now and they are awesome each and every time. imo amon amarth is one of the best live bands out there.

Besides, as a fan i would like to see them playing some songs live that i havent seen before, or on the DVD.

:lol: Every time I've seen them it's been the same shit, different set. If you want to see them that's cool, but imo 3 times was MORE than enough, and they aren't that great live to me either. I mean they perform well but I could name a lot of other bands that go over the top. The first two times I saw AA they went hard, the second time Johan had on a tooq and fucking jeans and a sweater jacket :rolleyes:.