Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

All I hear is bullshits, and bullshits, and more bullshits. I've read things about "the importance of not hurting another beings", there were links about "compassion" and "the difficulties to live with remorses", that was interesting, kind of.

The way we take IS ALWAYS the less complicated, just saying this cause I can see what kind of answer I'll get.

Try to express yourself more clearly please. Is it "bullshit" not to hurt other human beings?

And taking ALWAYS the less complicated way may bring a temporary solution, but this is not durable.

I learned something through my life as a teenager, I let it pass too many opportunities with hot girls when I was younger, now I regret coz I could have achieved more experience than I do now, with more experience you don't get involved by girls whose some of them has higher skills than you do in this topic called " love ".

The thing about women is that, no matter what kind of a pimp you are, they will ALWAYS be more experienced than you. They just don't boast about it because they can't expect applause for fucking many partners :lol:

EDIT: inb4 pedo jokes

I learned something through my life as a teenager, I let it pass too many opportunities with hot girls when I was younger, now I regret coz I could have achieved more experience than I do now, with more experience you don't get involved by girls whose some of them has higher skills than you do in this topic called " love ".

then you have no fucking clue what "love" is

then you have no fucking clue what "love" is

Love is just a word doesn't mean anything special, and we can't measure love !!!

And I'm training myself 'till the correct girl appears on my road, by that time I'll have tons of experience and I'll know how to treat and deal with a woman.

Greed and egoism, you'll be a great lawyer ;)

I'll do whatever in order to make a profit. That's the bottom line you know, is all about the money.

Love is just a word doesn't mean anything special, and we can't measure love !!!

And I'm training myself 'till the correct girl appears on my road, by that time I'll have tons of experience and I'll know how to treat and deal with a woman.

I'd do the same if I wouldn't be in a long lasting relationship. What bugs me is the cheating part of your lifestyle. But if you're raised like that, you're completely right, there is, of course, NOTHING you can do against it...

I'll do whatever in order to make a profit. That's the bottom line you know, is all about the money.

really alexis, youre a fucking retard :lol:

Exotic looking women pwn Blondes The Nerevarine. :p

What's a exotic looking women for you man ? :lol:

And I dunno but I have some kind of fetish towards blonde and blue eyed girls !!! :oops:

I'd do the same if I wouldn't be in a long lasting relationship. What bugs me is the cheating part of your lifestyle. But if you're raised like that, you're completely right, there is, of course, NOTHING you can do against it...

Yeah man, Im not married yet !!! I can do whatever I want 'till I'm single :lol:

The good thing of being a man is that you're not called a whoreman if you use to cheat :lol:

If your girl do that she's a SLUT !!!! I LOVE THIS WORLD !!!! :lol: was made for men !!! rlz

really alexis, youre a fucking retard :lol:

Maybe I am, but well everyone is different dude :p

Exotic looking women to me are Asians, darker skinned women, mixed races, pretty much anything not 100 % white or Pale, for example, Mediterranean women look quite exotic to me. :lol: So need anymore explaining?
If The Neverine has any Im messengers he can add me, looks like we're getting along fine for the first day of talking. :p