Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

I had a few restaurant peeves last night. I went to this gourmet pizza place and I was expecting some kick ass food, but instead I got shit and piss instead.
The waiter spilled my drink.
The pizza tasted like absolute shit.
My brother had the shits after the meal.
The waiter forgot to bring my fucking coffee.
The tables were crooked as hell.
There was no yawning so if there was rain or bird shitting, we'd be assfucked.
The music was turned up loud with non-pizza-italian music... what in the fuck do they think they are?
The food was wayy too fucking overpriced for tasting like absolute garbage.
The fizzy drinks had no straws.
They had paper menus... you'd think they'd have something better for a place that tries to look like a 5 star restaurant. >.>
There was a very poor selection.
I complain too much. :lol:

But yer, I was having a lame day anyways.

I just bought a Xbox (1) for 50€ that has 80 gb HDD and software flash and dvdkit.

Now I got a girl to come watch a movie with me. How I transfer movie onto my new badass Xbox?

WHICH MOVIES SHOULD I DOWNLOAD TO WATCH?!

It's like... two weeks 'til school starts again D: Damn, this year at school (2008-2009) has just gone so fast. I made a lot of friends at the school I went to this year, they were all people I've never met before, and now, in about two weeks, I never get to see them again, cus everybody is going to different schools...
That's kinda sad actually, but there was two girls I hung most with this year (which I still do) and I got in at the same school as them and I'm pretty sure we're in the same class : ) So that was a relife. I'm actually pretty excited about the year that's coming, and I bet it's gonna be great. And I would like to wish everybody else who is starting school again soon, good luck further : )