Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

My Dying Bride is the worst live act I've ever seen. Seriously, even for free, don't go : Stainthorpe hates live performances, and shows it very bright.
Well, I ain't got anything against the band itself but, just like you said, they just don't fit on stage. MDB is good for a listen now and then, when you're really really deep in 'that' mood, but I'd rather go to a gig where you actually feel like you're at a gig.

I've discovered a huge passion for Ice Coffee this summer. I'll go fix myself one.

I have random ringtone, it randomly picks something from mp3s I have on my phone. Doesn't get annoying :)
I can't do that with my phone, and I had no idea that was possible to do... but seems nice. :)

Just... maybe it makes it a bit hard to hear when someone is calling you or anything, when you are too used to hear a certain ringtone for so long (which is my case).

┼Victim of the Night┼;8433468 said:
I can't do that with my phone, and I had no idea that was possible to do... but seems nice. :)

Just... maybe it makes it a bit hard to hear when someone is calling you or anything, when you are too used to hear a certain ringtone for so long (which is my case).

I have extra software installed that randomly changes ringtone. Sometimes I do miss calls because I didn't realize it was my phone, not often though :lol:

I had a dream last night that included Ensi and DreamsOfEternalHatez0rz. It started off with me playing some world war 2 FPS game on Xbawks 360, using a Guitar Hero guitar as the controller.

It then proceeded to me climbing into Ensi's room from the window. His room was on the third story; it was one of those dreams where I could run and jump like The Hulk. Anyway, Ensi was in need of a CD Key for some game we were playing. His got banned or something (damn haXx0r) So I gave him a spare one, and then we said some funny joke about FlyingV/DreamsOfEternal/Flo lolol. I then climbed out the window and flew away into the sunset. And at some point there were bewbs in the dream.

:lol: Awesome, I remember a few dreams where I was a necromancer/assassin from d2 and I fought an e-friend of the same game in real. And then at some point he said "Wait, we gotta go to grandpa". Turned out we were brothers o_O

Single player, playing online is too easy. I always end up getting rushed/obtain free shit from people who do way too many MF runs and it spoils the game for me.

I did play online quiiite a bit back when I was in school though, started during patch 1.09 and quit sometime during 1.11 (which is like a 4 year span).

Single player, playing online is too easy. I always end up getting rushed/obtain free shit from people who do way too many MF runs and it spoils the game for me.

I did play online quiiite a bit back when I was in school though, started during patch 1.09 and quit sometime during 1.11 (which is like a 4 year span).

Yeah, i know what you mean. PvM is boring online indeed, I only play PvP though, for about 5 years or so now :lol:

Hah! No doubt, but that would be no fun for me. I love teammatches, 4 vs 4 is so awesome if you have a good team.

You are playing WoW beta. Face it, they are the same game :p.
Online is only fun if you do Open B-net or direct IP, so its just you and some friends. Me and my freind played last summer, I was a necro with a Barb and Amazon with me. We raped shit :D.

Online is only fun if you do Open B-net or direct IP, so its just you and some friends. Me and my freind played last summer, I was a necro with a Barb and Amazon with me. We raped shit :D.

ah, on the Europe server all decent pvp'ers know eachother so its always good fun. Also been playing on a private pvp server lately, also cool :lol:

No paladin? What a crock of shit.

Not only would the barb and amazon do way better damage with Fanat going on, but assuming your necro was a summoner then your minions would also gain a huuuuge boost to everything useful.

No paladin? What a crock of shit.

Not only would the barb and amazon do way better damage with Fanat going on, but assuming your necro was a summoner then your minions would also gain a huuuuge boost to everything useful.

no way. baba + ama + nec is a perfect team. Baba keeps leaping to stun the enemy and so they cant come close, necromancer uses amplify damage curse so barb + ama do double damage = win

Yes, but could you imagine having a massive *passive* boost to damage and IAS on top of that? There is no such thing as a perfect party if there is no paladin.

Well considering im used to public servers where everyone has near perfect setups, the ama would have a Faith runeword bow, which gives lvl 15 fanaticism :D and with level 14, the amazon would already gain her maximum ias speed of 7frames per attack.