Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

@Nerve: good choice I'd guess. It's too big for me, which is also the reason why I haven't got neither the iPod touch or the big iPod, but it sure looks like a decent thing.

About ringtones, I have songs in both my normal spanish phone and for the free one I'm using here in Ireland. But they are too bodomy for you COBOT people so I'll save them for myself :)

tones.png

???

Fucking mouse in my apartment has cleaned the peanut butter off all 4 of my traps, twice now.
I'm tempted to just stand still in the corner with an iron frying pan for hours waiting for him to pop up.

Try something else, glue or smth
I work at a warehouse in petproducts, we have some special glue for it, their hide will get stuck on the floor, if you pull them off, the hide is still on the floor lol

or poison

Try something else, glue or smth
I work at a warehouse in petproducts, we have some special glue for it, their hide will get stuck on the floor, if you pull them off, the hide is still on the floor lol

or poison

I hope when you say "hide" that's just a flemish to english mistranslation, because if not that's fucking disgusting.

Get a big bucket, fill it halfway with water. Run a piece of steel wire through a 600ml plastic bottle so it spins freely, and mount it horizontally over the water, attaching each end to the opposing parts of the bucket. Get a plank of wood leaned up against the bucket so the mouse can walk up, make sure the plank is roughly 2 inches away from the bottle. Proceed to smear the bottle with peanut butter. Leave overnight. The mouse will walk up the plank, notice food on the bottle, and will jump on it, since it spins freely the mouse will fall into the water and drown. Dad has one in his garage, shit fucking works.