Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Source? This all sounds like total bullshit to me, coming from someone whos blown his voice out maaaany times.!

I'll have to check on that. I can't remember exactly where I saw it...could have been some vocal coaching video...in that case Melissa Cross DVD but I really can't be sure. I've seen countless shit said about the whole growling/screaming thing.

Drama commercial interruption : I'm about to exchange my Blackberry for an iPhone. Haha.

The only thing I dislike about Iphones are douches who don't shut up about them. Not implying you are this, of course, last time I was at a bar my friend just wouldn't stop.

"z0mg it has wireless msn, I can look up any phone number and address...omg you want to know your horoscope?!?!"
"no.."
"OMG Whens your birthday!?!?!"
"no.."
"I'll just look it up on facebook!!!"

It was a rather good lol when we hid it on him and he thought it was stolen. Thought he was going to cry.

Thats right bitches.

My phone...has a colour screen!
h656.jpg

: /

^ Non merci.

That means we can't be friends anymore, I have a G1 :p
BRING IT !

The only thing I dislike about Iphones are douches who don't shut up about them. Not implying you are this, of course, last time I was at a bar my friend just wouldn't stop.
Yeah, that's totally right. It seems like every iPhone buyer becomes an Apple salesman and tries to sell you one !

But I like that phone, it couples cellphone & iPod, plays videos (I'll never use it), plays TV (I'll never use it), has a GPS (I'll never use it) the Store offers 50.000 different apps (I'll never use it either).

No, I'm kidding. Even if I'm too old to play videoclips on my phone in the subway, I'll enjoy the games and useless apps on it. It is also comfortable to go on the net and send mails with. But my main interest is the phonePod duet.

:lol:
with what guys do you hang around? I bought the Ipod-Touch some time after it came out, jailbreaked it (version 1.1.1 :D )and I didn't change nor kept talking about it all the time... It was rather like my friends couldn't get their hands off it.
I assume :
1. Your friends or people you hang around with are totally retarded
2. You are 12