Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

I got El Bimbo song on mine...never gets old.(the song that starts when they enter the gaybar in pretty much every police academy movie)

God, Pain are so so so so damn awesome. They have officially become one of my fave bands. And Peter's great despite the fact he's constantly on crack, alcohol and god knows what else. Maybe that's actually what makes him that cool. :lol:

I'm a huge Pain fan, their sound is really outstanding.
I couldn't agree more. And they have this great (and rare) talent of blending catchy tunes into their music without having people complain about how they aren't metal at all. And also, they're being taken seriously without seeming to care so much about that.

Anyway, now that the Pain excitement faded away a bit, I must admit Opeth were just wonderful as well. Mikael is such a great stage person, really spiritual without forgetting to be kind and humble towards the crowd, Tristania were also kind of a breath of fresh air which I enjoyed a lot, while gah, I must confess I couldn't care less about My Dying Bride, when I went to find something to eat, or Subscribe, when I was just holding my place occupied for Pain and Nightwish.
And Nightwish, there's so much controversy about them nowadays and I think people who enjoyed them both before and now, are quite "revelational". I enjoyed them greatly too.

Random shit no.2: Watermelons!

I had a dream last night that included Ensi and DreamsOfEternalHatez0rz. It started off with me playing some world war 2 FPS game on Xbawks 360, using a Guitar Hero guitar as the controller.

It then proceeded to me climbing into Ensi's room from the window. His room was on the third story; it was one of those dreams where I could run and jump like The Hulk. Anyway, Ensi was in need of a CD Key for some game we were playing. His got banned or something (damn haXx0r) So I gave him a spare one, and then we said some funny joke about FlyingV/DreamsOfEternal/Flo lolol. I then climbed out the window and flew away into the sunset. And at some point there were bewbs in the dream.