Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

The fun part is striving to obtain the perfect setup, once you get it what's next?

I remember the first ladder season, I played ruthlessly to get a perfect hammerdin going on. It took forever but I ended up with a perfect hoto, enigma dusk shroud, um'd shako, 197% pdiamond'd hoz, arach's, mara's, 2x soj, and even a goddamn Anni charm from Uber D. 2-3 weeks later I got bored of literally not having any difficulty doing anything and gave my shit away and started over :lol:

I kept the Anni though, fuck I was happy to have gotten that.

The fun part is striving to obtain the perfect setup, once you get it what's next?

I remember the first ladder season, I played ruthlessly to get a perfect hammerdin going on. It took forever but I ended up with a perfect hoto, enigma dusk shroud, um'd shako, 197% pdiamond'd hoz, arach's, mara's, 2x soj, and even a goddamn Anni charm from Uber D. 2-3 weeks later I got bored of literally not having any difficulty doing anything and gave my shit away and started over :lol:

I kept the Anni though, fuck I was happy to have gotten that.

:lol: well i agree its awesome to have selffound stuff. atm i have a necromancer, assassin, barbarian and an amazon, all pretty much perfect equipment, and the only thing selffound on all of these characters is the necromancers amulet :lol:

Thing is, with selffound stuff you will never reach the same character as when you trade etc. I calculated some stuff, turns out my assassin alone is a bit over 200$ worth :zombie:

Well, the reason I got bored was because I got all that shit through trades. It started when I did a ton of Countess runs on hell with my IK barb and found a Vex rune. I used it to make a hoto and it turned out perfect allres% so I sold it for 4 high runes, which I made enigma using Jah+Ber and leaving me with 2 other HRs (that I used for a CtA which I forgot to mention earlier, holy fuck my pally was leet), then I just mf run'd a ton and traded uniques till I had the rest of the shit, including another P hoto eventually.

Right now on single player, I've been doing nm meph runs for random uniques and I'm having a blast cause it's completely up to the game to decide what I get, and not how good I am at haggling.

All that shit was boring.

No pally because the guy who played a pally, played once and thought it was gay. I switched constantly between amplify damage and the one that steals health, so the barb would basically never die. Amazon was only their 1/2 the time, at one point we used hax to lvl it so we could continue and not have to lvl him up constnatly.

Then ActIII hit, it was boring and shitty, hence why Mephesto runs are a MUST, and I quit. Also had a bit to do with the barb leaping over all the fucking rivers, running away, getting killed, and asking "where the fuck was my life steal curse!?!?!"

But yeah, you play WoW enough all the 80s on the server recognize each other too. Diablo2 and WoW are very close to the same game.

Also I used to joke with my friends, saying I was going to ask the corner store clerk if he wanted to gamble.
Then he'd just charge $10 for a pack of gum with the odd chance it might be ancient runes or gems inside the wrapping.

Well, the reason I got bored was because I got all that shit through trades. It started when I did a ton of Countess runs on hell with my IK barb and found a Vex rune. I used it to make a hoto and it turned out perfect allres% so I sold it for 4 high runes, which I made enigma using Jah+Ber and leaving me with 2 other HRs (that I used for a CtA which I forgot to mention earlier, holy fuck my pally was leet), then I just mf run'd a ton and traded uniques till I had the rest of the shit, including another P hoto eventually.

Right now on single player, I've been doing nm meph runs for random uniques and I'm having a blast cause it's completely up to the game to decide what I get, and not how good I am at haggling.

:lol: I really respect that, since i got 90% of my stuff by getting it from people who liked me and gave stuff for free, and well.. stealing an account from a spanish idiot :lol:! It had some bugged res boots from 1.08 patch that were worth literally 2 fullperfect hammerdins

:lol: I really respect that, since i got 90% of my stuff by getting it from people who liked me and gave stuff for free, and well.. stealing an account from a spanish idiot :lol:! It had some bugged res boots from 1.08 patch that were worth literally 2 fullperfect hammerdins

Shit from a previous patch, I take it you don't play ladder?

Man, do you guys remember the marrowwalk glitch back in 1.10? Everyone's bone necros were sooo sweet.

oh gawd, this must be the only place ever that a hobo instead to ask money for food or karate lessons, asks money to buy weed, and say thanks wen you deny