Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

^i agree, but as i said, i never thought i would win and the bf doesn't seem to like it...
if it were free okay... but now it seems a bit foolish to pay for a guitar he doesn't want and i don't know how to play + i could use my money for other things.
i'm doubting if i should ask a bit of money for it, but that seems so greedy -_-

To be fair you shouldn't have entered if you really weren't going to use it. The contest showed what the prize was so you coulda asked him before entering :loco: Aw well, might wanna let them know so someone else can be picked OR you can be nice and ask them if you can give the prize to someone else here that actually would love to have it (E.G. Nick)

To be fair you shouldn't have entered if you really weren't going to use it. The contest showed what the prize was so you coulda asked him before entering :loco: Aw well, might wanna let them know so someone else can be picked OR you can be nice and ask them if you can give the prize to someone else here that actually would love to have it (E.G. Nick)

it was supposed to be a present for him... wouldn't be a surprise if i showed it in advance, now would it?
of course i have already sent them a message where i asked to have some time to think it over. as previously mentioned, i'm not sure yet.

Hopefully he at least said thank you :lol: But I get it, 100 for something he doesn't want isn't that good of an idea. I mean bottom line is if you want to import it in hopes to sell it for cash odds are it's gonna be tough to sell a guitar and make a profit aside from the shipping you already paid. My advice is to ask if you can give the guitar to Nick. :saint: He deserves it.

I tried to listen to Cosmogenesis, but it sounded so terrible that I had to stop it before the end.

I've listened it to the end couple of times. I don't like it neither, but the opening track Anticosmic motherfucking Overload is the best fucking song of that album. And the song title is hilarious! :lol:

Spanish is such a broken language :erk: downloaded the latest dragon ball kai episode thinking I'd get decent english subs... so yeah.

Some scenes are so badly put together but the quality is niiiceee.