Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Exam tomorrow. I haven't studied too much, so I'll have to pray a lot tonight. Also, I managed to keep myself away of the computer till 18.00 and then gave in. Went to have a shower, came back, gave in again.
What will become of me. :(

Eh, Romanian. :D
We need to sit 3 oral exams throughout this year, the first one for Romanian and the other two for English and Computer Technology. The last one scares me to death, though, cause unfortunately we won't only get "how to login/logout" questions. :lol:
The one tomorrow should only consist of reading a text and commenting the basic stuff about it, like what style it belongs to, fictional/non-fictional and some opinion speech. Also, I gotta be there at 11 o'clock.
SLEEP. :worship:

And thanks a lot Flo! :)

For Borknagar, new Burzum slays.

And by slays, I mean it lays down a thick feeling of anger and hopelessness that will fill your soul with the spirit of the fallen pagens, that will inspire you to stand for whats right in this world.

Naaahhh, but I liked it.

Ok, I've NEVER watched and followed a TV series for as long I've lived. But then this girl in my class recomended The Vampire Diaries to me, and I was like "oh no, not more shiny, sparkling, non-blood-drinking vampires that does not make sence..." Well, I figured out that, why not try to watch a few minutes to check out what this is. So I did, and it all ended up with me sitting the rest of the day and night watching all of the outcoming episodes. They drink blood, they do not sparkle or shine but two of the main vampires have a ring that protects them from daylight and their teeth and eyes and the whole vampire-face-thing looks really good! There are 14 episodes I think. My bf downloaded them for me (shhh :saint:) so I got to watch them all. I mean, I've become addicted. When the 14th episode ended, I screamed and said that I HAVE to have the 15th episode NOW :lol: which are not coming out until March 25th :erk:
So I strongly recomend this series to you guys. I know its about vampires and that may be totally unacceptable for some of you to watch, but it really is exciting and a worth-to-watch series. It's also romantic, funny and there are lots of ups and downs in the excitement-curves.
And btw; Stefan Salvatore... DANG! he's so hot :lol:
DamonelenaandStefan.jpg

Today the Liverpool football team came to kick our team's ass epically, so the whole city is frozen. Traffic jams everywhere, crossroads stuck, people cursing, all that to see ourselves defeated big time. :lol:
Also, tired. :zombie:

Meh, the only cool thing about vampires I've experienced was Vampire: The Masquerade.