Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

jesus christ tit fuck, i can't remember the name of the band neither the song name, the video clip about some glam rockers talking about school and shit, i don't mean Arsis.

I took this account over from my brother, since I bought the game, used his account and got it up to 30 before I left home after the xmas break. Both him and my cousin, hardcore stoners, fucked that up for me from the get go :lol: New gamertag for those who care is Frenchmen420. No, I didn't make the name :lol:

Cool I'll send you an add when I'm next online. Might not be for a while though as I've got a shit ton of work to do over the next couple weeks.

I've been trying the Barrett 50. with an ACOG scope so I can use it at mid range distances. Shit is so cash, try it out sometime.

Cool I'll send you an add when I'm next online. Might not be for a while though as I've got a shit ton of work to do over the next couple weeks.
Haha, same. I'm even a bit behind in work so I'm kicking my ass to get caught up.
I've been trying the Barrett 50. with an ACOG scope so I can use it at mid range distances. Shit is so cash, try it out sometime.
Been there when I was unlocking the thermal scope. I didn't like it much. The Barett is my nigga though, I rape with that thing on a good map. And like you, I also cannot say enough good things about the ACR. Only downside to that is I have so many guns I haven't even unlocked shit for because I hate them when compared to the ACR. Right now I'm trying to get the tacticla knife on a few handguns to do that shit Ensi suggested, it's hard :lol:

Haha, same. I'm even a bit behind in work so I'm kicking my ass to get caught up.

Been there when I was unlocking the thermal scope. I didn't like it much. The Barett is my nigga though, I rape with that thing on a good map. And like you, I also cannot say enough good things about the ACR. Only downside to that is I have so many guns I haven't even unlocked shit for because I hate them when compared to the ACR. Right now I'm trying to get the tacticla knife on a few handguns to do that shit Ensi suggested, it's hard :lol:

Ah I'm alright when it comes to kitting out my guns. Pretty much the first thing I do when I get a new gun is unlock a Red Dot Sight and a Heartbeat Sensor for it, just to see if it's any better with that combo than the ACR... Turns out pretty much nothing is better than the ACR.

Although, actually, just a second ago I was on Underpass with my Barrett and the other team got really close so I picked up an AK47 that a teammate had dropped. Shit was awesome, I can understand why some people don't bother going Prestige.