Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

snow_rage_ffffuuuuuuu.jpg

ROFLROFLROFL:lol:

In a world increasingly governed by free-thinkers and rationally minded people

I lol'd. Where didja get your rose-tinted glasses? I want a pair too, seems to make life look beautiful.

Not that I disagree with your general point, but I think the ideal isn't achievable, nor are we making much progress either.

I lol'd. Where didja get your rose-tinted glasses? I want a pair too, seems to make life look beautiful.

Not that I disagree with your general point, but I think the ideal isn't achievable, nor are we making much progress either.

At least when it comes to religion, what he said is true for Europe. The goal is achievable for the rest of the world, however. The point when people simply stop bothering with gods probably isn't too far ahead... but unfortunately that's not enough to consider people 'thinkers'... they will probably simply stop not-questioning-a-deity to begin not-questioning-whatever-replaces-them.

^All the more reason, sir. You're not helping your case.

... Not that i wasn't doing the same thing when I was 14. =

WHEN I WAS 14 I WAS OUT GETTING LAID!

Now, I'll just grab a beer and watch a movie and everything sucks :( Or get drunk and wake up with the worst kinda problems i created, or just run naked.

Seriously,The Kid. Enjoy it while you are 14...It's then when you should party since you practically have no responsibilities. It's not as easy in a few years I tell you.

^When I was 14 I didn't talk to women at all. Or anyone else, for that matter. But fuck I regret acting like that now. x_x

But yeah, also, when you're that young, you can do shit that's illegal and not really get into so much trouble as you do when you're an adult, haha.

I'm sure that in most countries with a decent legal system, you get full legal responsibility for heavy criminal offenses starting age of 14, and partial for most others. Otherwise, your parents take responsibility. So it's not all that flowery.

Now, I'll just grab a beer and watch a movie and everything sucks :( Or get drunk and wake up with the worst kinda problems i created, or just run naked.

Seriously,The Kid. Enjoy it while you are 14...It's then when you should party since you practically have no responsibilities. It's not as easy in a few years I tell you.

this.

get drunk, break stuff and fuck on the floor.

^:lol:

When i was 14 i went to high school,and unfortunately my high school was typical high school from stupid american teen movies where i was fat nerd :lol:

dude seriously I'm a fucking loser, I cbf to party
and I cbf to have sex before I leave school cause if shit goes bad then god knows what will happen