Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

fuuu-.png

I lold

According to Metal As Fuck, in the first hearing, under cross examination, Darski stated what he does on stage is part of artistic license and it wasn'tsupposed to offend religious feelings

Wasnt supposed to offend religious feeling? :lol:
If he was smart enough to act trve and kvlt on the stage burning bibles and talking shits about religions on the stage,interviews and so on he should be trve and kvlt to admit what he meant with his ''atristic license''.
You cant just burn the Bible on the stage and then claim it wasnt supposed to hurt anyones religious feelings.It was done with the purpose to offend christians.Its not about the country its about Nergal and his attitudes.Im sick of his hypocrisy.Its easy to talk shits about something what cant defend itself.And look what happened.

Actually I have to disagree. There's a difference between expressing your opinion and doing something to intentionally and specifically offend people. I'm sure my opinions on religion probably would offend some believers, is that going to stop me expressing them when I want to? No, of course not. Because I have the right to express my feelings.

Anyway, the entire premise of prosecuting someone due to their views on religion is fucking archaic. In a world increasingly governed by free-thinkers and rationally minded people those medieval laws should be abolished.

Would you prosecute someone if they insulted your favourite band? No. Hell, would you prosecute someone if they insulted your political views? Only if you lived in a totalitarian state. I don't see why religion is allowed to ignore freedom of speech.

Actually I have to disagree. There's a difference between expressing your opinion and doing something to intentionally and specifically offend people. I'm sure my opinions on religion probably would offend some believers, is that going to stop me expressing them when I want to? No, of course not. Because I have the right to express my feelings.

Anyway, the entire premise of prosecuting someone due to their views on religion is fucking archaic. In a world increasingly governed by free-thinkers and rationally minded people those medieval laws should be abolished.

Would you prosecute someone if they insulted your favourite band? No. Hell, would you prosecute someone if they insulted your political views? Only if you lived in a totalitarian state. I don't see why religion is allowed to ignore freedom of speech.

Well said.

But what should be, is hardly what is. I agree its crap, but the guy KNEW it would offend people. He's either being a pussy by denying that, or hes actually retarded and thought not one single person (or two, in this case) might get offended.

That being said, yeah its shit.

Well technically if saying that gets him free of a baseless charge, then so be it. There's no honor in accepting a retarded punishment out of pride.

Well technically if saying that gets him free of a baseless charge, then so be it. There's no honor in accepting a retarded punishment out of pride.

Debatable. But who cares, their new album sucked so lock his ass up with Lil' Wayne and we'll get a really bad duet album in a few months.

if he was smart, he would take the punishment, that would get him way more fans, and street credit.

Eh, buttsecks is so black metal, I bet he'd still miss his beloved blond bimbo. :saint:

Also, I'm in a strange state today, permanently hungry yet I don't feel like eating anything I've got around. :loco: I NEEDZ KFC NAO.