Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

YO WAT THE FUCK I'M NOT FrOM BAVARIA, JUST BECAUSE ITS NEXT TO GERMANY YOU ASSUME I KNOW THEIR BEERS?! lol to be honest those beers aint that popular here (besides paulaner and franziskana), still, the best bavarian beer : http://de.academic.ru/pictures/dewiki/65/Augustiner_Helles.jpg
And dont ever talk to a german as if he was totally familiar with the bavarian culture. Even if you guys like to think that way, the rest of germany isnt full of leatherpants and dirndls.

2z51344.jpg

This fella trapped this 50cm rat in his basement, it had chewed through 12kg of protein shake

motherfuck :lol:

So stoked, going to Sweden on Friday for the Seventh Wonder album release party. I'm get the feeling I'm going to freeze my bollocks off over there :D. Boulie Boulie Boulie gobble gobble

Some things I've eaten while dining out recently:

Mexican beef with nachos - included beans, cheese melted on it & topped with vegies.

Its going to be an upscale steak house, we're going to order in a full hindsaddle and use the whole thing.

Tenderloins, porterhouse, T-bones, a Roast which will be devided up into a few dishes, and the drippings will be used for various suaces.

Chicken legs will go into roasted 1/4 chicken meals, and fried chicken, breasts will go into various fajitas/sandwhichs, and salads, wings will be wings.

Trimmings of beef (as well as some undesireable cuts) will either be used as cubes for stewing, or ground beef.

Also, pork ribs.

Desserts are the hardest thing, I never eat desserts :/

Incredible.
155546_150921598288438_150915051622426_252635_5447746_n.jpg

Anyway. I'm getting a diploma in like, a week or some shit.
I'm going to work my ass off for a year and come to Europia. Who wants to sex in summer 2012?

I dont get whats so cool about these pics :lol:
anyway, cliff,ryan whatever you wanna be called, come to germany and have a few beer here, I wanna know if you're really the pussy you seem to be.