Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

gotta love german ads
090111103612_164775_1797796863582_1199554419_32156152_5085395_n-1.jpg

Dear s,

Your account on Ultimate Metal Forum has been locked because someone has tried to log into the account with the wrong password more than 5 times. You will be able to attempt to log in again in another 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 72.129.49.114

Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Use the link below:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/login.php?do=lostpw

All the best,
Ultimate Metal Forum

Anyone else received this?

s

So I had to work 11pm - 3am tonight at the theater and luckily caught the managers as they were about to replace the Tron standee. After work me and one of my co-workers went through the trouble of disassembling this giant ass Light Cycle so we could barely fit it in his car.

I now have a couch sized light cycle in my room. I feel proud for reasons unknown or explainable.

Fuck my neighbour or whoever woke me me up with his fucking bloodhound gang best of...

My work is on strike and I'm not union, soooo promoted to full time. Yay.
Apprently the picket line is brutal too, people are throwing shit at workers and calling them scabs.

I've not seen a single protester, they must not start their day very early. Which is a shame because I've been working on jokes for them.

"How many scabs does it take to change a lightbulb?"

"How many scabs does it take to mop the floor?"

"How many scabs does it take to put sandwiches out?"

ect...

best part is, majority of the union is made up by immigrants...I TOOK DEYR JOOB!!! bwahahaha

CoB will have a concert in Romania in april and apparently 10 of the buyers of the first 200 tickets will win a Meet&Greet pass, after they send the code written on their tickets. People are going bananas over the romanian metal site :lol: Excerpt: "I'll go to the meet&greet no matter what, I've been waiting for Laiho for 6 years and some silly random lottery thing won't stop me. I'll GET that pass, even if I have to buy it from the winner :) " - "I hope all you get is the mark of a bus wheel on your forehead, faggot".
I lol'd so hard :lol:

My work is on strike and I'm not union, soooo promoted to full time. Yay.
Apprently the picket line is brutal too, people are throwing shit at workers and calling them scabs.

I've not seen a single protester, they must not start their day very early. Which is a shame because I've been working on jokes for them.

"How many scabs does it take to change a lightbulb?"

"How many scabs does it take to mop the floor?"

"How many scabs does it take to put sandwiches out?"

ect...

best part is, majority of the union is made up by immigrants...I TOOK DEYR JOOB!!! bwahahaha

Be careful, you're gonna get the shit kicked out of you man. They don't play around... strikes are serious business and you're the enemy. I've seen social workers fucking swarm and verbally attack a woman and her kids for trying to enter the welfare building when the city was on strike. :lol:

Fuck my neighbour or whoever woke me me up with his fucking bloodhound gang best of...

FOXTROT UNIFORM CHARLIE KILO

Be careful, you're gonna get the shit kicked out of you man. They don't play around... strikes are serious business and you're the enemy. I've seen social workers fucking swarm and verbally attack a woman and her kids for trying to enter the welfare building when the city was on strike. :lol:

>implying verbal attacks have effect on me.

The second the strike is over, I'm going to be getting shit hours, so I'm going to leave. Only I'll have the reference of all the higher-ups, saying how awesome I am.

edit: and if they touch me I'll complain and they get fired :cool:

FOXTROT UNIFORM CHARLIE KILO

Nah what really woke me up was (thats the truth) '' I HOPE YOU DIE! ''