Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Serves you Brits and Europeans right, how many centuries did you spend waging war with each other? The Ottoman empire will rise again dildos.

Peter Forsbergs career is officially over.

Much injuries now in the last couple of years but what a career it was.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRtrQ1YrCzw&hd=1[/ame]

Curious to know, were you able to stick to it, if so how's it workin for ya??

s

School made me fuck myself up the ass so I didn't get to start for real until Jan 23rd (consistent workouts following the program). Since the 23rd, where I started with the empty bar (45lbs) on all lifts except Deadlifts where I started at 95lbs.... my stats are as follows as of yesterday:

Squats: 135
BP: 100
Rows: 90
OHP: 75
DL: 145

Nothing impressive but I'm only 3 and a half weeks in. None of the lifts are even close to stalling except for the OHP I think. 75lbs was a bit heavy last week I found myself struggling to keep form on the last few reps of the last set.

Everything else is fucking great. I am kind of addicted to this program, adding the weights and raping them is pretty fun. I am hoping to hit 200lbs squats by the end of March.

Since I started, despite a good diet and consistent exercise, my weight hasn't change but my body is getting thinner. I think I am re-building all the muscle I burned off with too much high intensity cardio. I was going to post about this once I actually had something worth talking about to say haha but I am happy that I am not a weak fuck, I feel like I could pile on more weight but I am just going to follow the program since I could give a fuck less.

You're Bench if 100 :/ ?
Mildly mind boggling.

I was DLing 170 then the gym trainer came over and told me my form was horrible and I was gonna hurt myself :/
Its now like 95 untill I can get it right.

Squats: 135
BP: 100
Rows: 90
OHP: 75
DL: 145

So is that it, just 3 exercises 5x5 per day?

I'm trying to find more info from the site but apparently I'm too late for my free copy.

From the site I did find this amusing.

Which led me to this, :lol:

....and not an Indian among them :lol:

s

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally! Weekend for me. Have been working late shift this week 15:30-01:00 so now I'm totally done!

This will be celibrated by amounts of beer. To be precise: Karhu- Tosi Vahva!

Also feel-good music from the 40's-60's!

Kippis

Last edited by a moderator:
folder.jpg

Im just ate about 2g of magic mushrooms. I've not done that before.
Weeeeeeee.

Yeah that was a bad idea, they're not normally my thing :p
Kinda, just had some layin' around....as you do.

Oblivion was fun last night.