PM Deron after you file the report
Get him to ban the person and save everything
then you call the police and get interpol involved
wait for a day till your doorbell rings
open the door
get on the floor
everybody walk the dinosaur

Katy Perry is hawt as fuuuarkkkk
Dunno about that, her neck is something to be feared.

Also her new album is too dancy and techno, compared to her other stuff...and shes not really a pop/dance artist (imo), I dont think shes very good at it and I didnt like it.

Hot and Cold and ur so gheey were awesome :p.
why the hell are fireworks coming out from her boobs?

Virgin detected.

Dunno about that, her neck is something to be

Too long?

I've seen quite a few shots where it looks like she has a glass eye that can't close in line with the other.

tumblr_lhz9d6bTEq1qevcgn.jpg

I'd still pork her. :lol:

s

^Giant neck.

Best Cocktail ever recipe.

4 lime wedges
6 thin cucumber slices
Few sprigs of cilantro, but don't be chince.
2oz gin
1Tbsp sugar.

Drop everything in a cocktail mixer, and muddle the fuck out of it.
Add some ice. Shake shake shake.
Pour into glass full of ice.
Splash of Club soda.

soeffengewd

Dunno about that, her neck is something to be feared.

Also her new album is too dancy and techno, compared to her other stuff...and shes not really a pop/dance artist (imo), I dont think shes very good at it and I didnt like it.

Hot and Cold and ur so gheey were awesome :p.

agreed!!!!

im gonna try that cocktail but i dont like cucumbers :(

We're copping royal wedding shit over here, the only interesting thing I found about the royal wedding was a radio station discussing what possible grooming options Kate had for what they called her 'lady bits'.

The short list was: totally bare, landing strip, the Hitler and natural but tastefully trimmed.

My money was on the Union Flag.

287383348.jpg

Best ending to a wedding... ever!

s

Question, guise: For my next concert I'm going to (Symphony X), I really don't want to use typical earplugs that make everything sound all muffled and crap. What are some good earplugs out there that will protect my ears from loud volume but offer quality that isn't totally ruined? Looking to pay for good value, something decent and not too expensive.

I'm looking at these: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Etymotic-Research-Protection-Earplugs-Standard/dp/B0044DEESS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1304155173&sr=1-1[/ame]

Any input?

Question, guise: For my next concert I'm going to (Symphony X), I really don't want to use typical earplugs that make everything sound all muffled and crap. What are some good earplugs out there that will protect my ears from loud volume but offer quality that isn't totally ruined? Looking to pay for good value, something decent and not too expensive.

I'm looking at these: http://www.amazon.com/Etymotic-Rese...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1304155173&sr=1-1

Any input?

what about asking that question in a forum which has acutally members who have a certain knowledge regarding such topics?

what about asking that question in a forum which has acutally members who have a certain knowledge regarding such topics?

Such as this one.

There are a few different types.

These are good and cheap - Hearos :rolleyes:

ER20.png

The ones I use are custom moulded. I had to go to an audiologist who took a mould of my ear canals.

ERseries.png

They're awesome but they do tend to shrink after a few years so you have to go back to get new moulds, the filters snap off and can be re-fitted.

For amplified music look for a 25 dB reduction though I guess 20 dB will be ok as well.

Google or ebay - musicians ear plugs.

I saw some in a pharmacy in Los Angeles, it was a putty that you just put in your ears and it moulds into it.

s

Any input?

?
tampons.jpg