Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

True enough, but wine and cheeses are tastes that I never really cared enough to acquire :p

Speaking of which, anyone who can find the Trappistes Rochefort 10 in your region, try it now. It's probably gonna be expensive (I paid 8 dollars for a 330 ml bottle) but damn.

Generally use wine for cooking. Chardonay if its white (generally pretty dry wine), cab-merlot if its red.
Tend to avoid gay fruity wine like the plauge, my step mom always pushes it on me :p

So some label decided to plug a band through a show for a bunch of money. Big whoop :p Happens all day erry day.

Speaking of things we dont like; Fuck mayonaise :yuk:

Tried liking it many times over, either by buying somethign with it by accident or on purpose

Never works :eek:
I... love... mayonaise!

Truth, and thats before you start to consider the gross amount of hormones in that milk.

But I love chocolate milk and will continue to drink it constantly

Chocolate milk is like sent from heaven. I'm sure of it! XD
The fact that I'm kinda allergic or something to milk, my stomach doesn't want it, doesn't keep me from drinking it. hahaha

I'm more into homo girly drinks than wine, tbh

Amen to that!

Ok. About "Own pictures thread" and "What are you doing now" (or something)-thread.....
1: I'm blind and can't find them. 2: they've been deleted during the time I haven't been here. 3: ?wat

nofsdf.jpg

Automatic lawnmower get

You gonna eat it when to survive the cold winter months?

Ok. About "Own pictures thread" and "What are you doing now" (or something)-thread.....
1: I'm blind and can't find them. 2: they've been deleted during the time I haven't been here. 3: ?wat

4: You don't know how to search for yourself.

^^ Pet. Will steal it and keep it on my balcony.

Following the food / cheese / yummy-stuff conversation above, here I bring you:
recipe-857.jpg
Quiche Lorraine.
Mom made it a couple of days ago and even if we replaced the bacon with some beef salami sort of thingie (bring on the hate), it was still delicious and I cherish the memory of it :(

Also, plum marmalade - filled gingerbread.

/fuck images that won't post themselves :(

@crabstickRemember that time you posted a picture of you in low tight pants with your pubes clearly showing and you deleted it and we thought you killed yourself?