Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

OK, so I decided to go to a university in Finland or another Scandinavian country, but what I wanna study is genetic engineering. Can you guys recommend me a good university there? I asked a few friends, but they had pretty much no idea and Google is not the best place now because everything I found was in Finnish! So, yep, that's pretty much all! I know everything about applying for a university in a foreign country (hell no, I won't study in Bulgaria, I'm not that crazy) but soon I'll have to figure out the university that I want the most and for now I don't know it! So, please guys, help!!!!!! :(

I'd look up the Norwegian University of Science and Technology. Sounds like that topic is right up their alley really. It's a well good university, I plan on going there myself in a couple of years. Just remember that IF you end up wanting to go there, get here early as fuck to grab student housings, theres a shortage of them and it's a first come first serve "system". Oh, and studying in Norway is ofc free, no tuition fees etc(but food aint free, living here costs quite a bit). Such is life in soviet communist Norway

Must be nice :p

"Okay students, you will fail at life and get a shitty low pay job if you dont go to university,

By the way it will cost you over $100,000 in books and tuition, but you can pay that off in time with your expensive education...

By the way we have no jobs anymore lol."

workin @ ma office, wastin everybody's time with ma educationzzzz :cool::danceboy:

If those south of the US border are known as wetbacks, are those north of the US border known as drybacks?

s

Hey did that Enmity guy ever say if he had testicle cancer or something? I haven't seen him here in forever...
The board being completely dead is no excuse, it must be nut-cancer.

302150_2310189163497_1512392785_32453330_417348019_n.jpg

s