Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Cool stuff, and at least it's not rock/metal :p

Nothing is more annoying at a party than people turning on fucking rock or metal. People kept turning on fucking Dio, Scorpion and some other crap. Talk about mood killers :/

Depends, alot of rock music is still really danceable and fun. As long as people aren't blasting death metal... then again if the entire room is cool with it and enjoys it then no complaints :p, but that rarely happens with me.

I made up for it by blasting these two songs non stop at every party I went to, people loved it...the first 2 or 3 plays.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewRjZoRtu0Y&ob=av3e[/ame]

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
My work just gave me a call saying I'm being transferred to an all vegetarian cafe :(
No meat aloud on premises, not even for my own lunch... D:

How anyone is able to start a workday before noon is beyond me, mornings are meant for sleeping.

My work just gave me a call saying I'm being transferred to an all vegetarian cafe :(
No meat aloud on premises, not even for my own lunch... D:

How anyone is able to start a workday before noon is beyond me, mornings are meant for sleeping.

salad.jpg

Whole tomato slices in salads bother the shit out of me, too wide to fit in your mouth. You shouldn't need anything more than a fork to eat a salad. Same with The pepper and those disgustingly big pieces of avocado...

I guess it looks nice, but I'm very picky, and realllly lazy.

You like tomatoes?? :zombie:
you're disgusting

The only people that don't like tomatoes decided the fact when they were tiny, picky eating toddlers who only chose not to eat the tomato for some arbitrary reason that had nothing to do with the taste... then never grew out of being a total child.

The damn plant is so full of fructose sugar it goes against human programming to dislike its taste.

Edit: and the skin is still on the avacado wtf...
Generally when I have complaints about food I keep them to myself... as its mostly opinion based... but in my opinion, you don't serve the garbage parts of the food. I'd send that plate back and complain :p.

You shouldn't need anything more than a fork to eat a salad. Same with The pepper and those disgustingly big pieces of avocado...

You spear it with your fork near one end of the piece, the first bite cuts it in half leaving half on your fork, the second bite simply removes it from the fork.

Very easy when you think about it.

The only people that don't like tomatoes decided the fact when they were tiny, picky eating toddlers who only chose not to eat the tomato for some arbitrary reason that had nothing to do with the taste... then never grew out of being a total child.

^ Not true, there's many foods that I didn't eat as a child I eat now, tomato is one I just can't stomach. It brings on some sort of gag reflex.

I tried not so long ago at a girls place, she made me a sandwich and to be polite and get into her pants (that's more proof than I need to know I really can't handle the stuff) I took a bite and really tried to finish it but had to stop. I said, 'sorry but I really can't eat tomato'. She was fine with it.

As for being a total child, you know there are foods I eat that most here wouldn't. I know there are some that don't tomatoes because they don't eat seedy fruit like passionfruit or even strawberries but I love passionfruit which would have a similar consistency as the soft part of a tomato. I find the flesh and the seedy part of a tomato repulsive.

I also can't eat eggs unless they're camouflaged as an ingredient in some recipe.

s

I can handle tomato sauce (which is half sugar) and even tomato paste on pizza and Italian food though sometimes the paste gets a bit nauseating if they make it too rich and I can taste tomato flesh.

s

Ketchup is not tomato sauce.

Tomato sauce is not tomato paste.

Ketchup is mostly half sugar. Tomato sauce is what you put on pasta, pizza ect. It also contains a lot of sugar though, as it really cuts the harsh acidity of the tomato. Tomato paste is a thick, acidic paste of concentrated tomato puree.

You spear it with your fork near one end of the piece, the first bite cuts it in half leaving half on your fork, the second bite simply removes it from the fork.

Very easy when you think about it.

I consider it impolite, or against proper etiquette, to take more food on your fork than you can chew in one bite. Note veryone is like that, but its basic resteraunt 101. The Chef can have a similar plate with the same bright colours in his salad without the chunks. Maybe only a few people will turn it away for being to chunky, but no one is going to return a salad saying the vegetables are cut too small.

Ketchup is not tomato sauce.

Tomato sauce is not tomato paste.

Tomato paste is a thick, acidic paste of concentrated tomato puree.

In Aus. we don't have ketchup/catsup we call it tomato sauce (the half sugar stuff).

Tomato paste is what we use for pizza, etc. and we also have tomato puree for whatever else.

Tomayto, Tomahto.

I consider it impolite, or against proper etiquette, to take more food on your fork than you can chew in one bite.

It's not the best look, I agree.

If it really is an issue use a knife.

no one is going to return a salad saying the vegetables are cut too small.

You've had people return a salad for pieces too large?

s