Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Don't start this shit with me.

Also, I ketchup is reserved for fried foods. Ketchup on a hotdog is considered a serious offense in some places...I think Chicago or Boston or some shit (one of those cities where everyone is statistically a dick).

Mayonnaise on fries is also considered strange here, though its acceptable in Quebec and such. People freak out and say its gross, then you see them eating potato salad... boiled potato covered in mayonnaise.

aussie-meat-pie-and-sauce-thumb2267071.jpg

3756915092_aa70a86741.jpg

s

Canada, keep your grubby mitts off our songs. :lol:

This is the original version, don't even bother with Walk Off The Earth.

When I first heard this I thought it was Sting.

s

Last edited by a moderator:
So? Looks good brah.

As keen as ....

keen's+mustard.JPG

s

Generally we talk about prepared yellow mustard when mentioning mustard here... the kind loaded to balls with turmeric.
Mainly because Americans don't cook, ever, so they don't know much beyond basic condiments. Many people don't know the difference between "a relish" and "relish," as its always refereed to sweet-pickle relish.

I really know way too much about this shit :(

Spent my first day working at a Vegetarian cafeteria today. Was cool, had no idea how to make anything, no one seemed to notice/mind. 90% of my customer base is extremely attractive college girls... so I'm enjoying it.

So? Looks good brah.

Totally !! Couldn't get enough of them over there.

Americans don't cook, ever.

That sucks balls but probably is good news for you, it'll keep you in business.

With shows like Masterchef, etc. more people are getting into it down here, Aussies were always keen on take-away junk food. While you guys were big on burgers we were big on meat pies though multiculturalism has changed that in the last few decades.

I worked at Hungry Jacks (Burger King) down here as a teen and since then have been always preparing and experimenting with cooking.

Many people don't know the difference between "a relish" and "relish,".

I see you relish in that fact. :p

I really know way too much about this shit :(

I applaud you for it, ladies like a guy that can prepare them a meal, don't you worry.

mind. 90% of my customer base is extremely attractive college girls... so I'm enjoying it.

Relish the moment, ;) start up conversations with as many as you can, any chance you get. What better opener than to talk to them about food .. and don't forget to close with their phone number.

s

You don't want to go to Germany,

wse082006.jpg

^ Typical take away food, not even bread.

s

totally typical bro! I see people eating their Bratwürstchen without bread everywhere. Hope you took your kangaroo out for a walk before it shits on your carpet.