rmvFc.gif
rmvFc.gif
rmvFc.gif
rmvFc.gif
rmvFc.gif
rmvFc.gif
rmvFc.gif
rmvFc.gif

Controlled aggression and a capable car,dont get me wrong,i dont fly around all the time,like everybody has mentioned with speed cameras and speed bumps,driving these days is a nightmare,half the time you cant go fast enough to get out of 3rd gear,and so when the increasingly rare situation presents itself,i have a little play.;)

You sound like my friend 3 years ago. He has a nice gash that takes up 1/3 of his back, an awkward limp, and can't lift more than 40lbs without feeling pain. They were LUCKY there was no one else on that road with them.

If you're going to be an adrenaline junkie twat, don't do it on public roads. No one cares if dicks like you die, they care when dicks like you kill other people. Jump out of a plane like a normal man.

:lol:

Welcome back Cliff. How's life? Last I remember you were going through culinary school I think? Don't remember...

Working as a chef's apprentice. Apprentice = they pay part of my school and I basically can't get fired lol. Pretty sweet, but its in a University, so 8months a year I'm a cafeteria worker :/ Fighting with old greek ladies over carts and cutting boards.

Last Spring I was in an all vegetarian cafe on campus. Nothing but skinny hippy girls ages 18-21 all day every day.

And one week vacation is too much time off as I find myself here :/

eeiiww
i'm fapping to Amber Priddy and London Andrews

i'm not gay
any females with 6-pack-abs and buns-of-steel just looks way too fucking masculine for me to consider them sexy
i think that all the of the "straight" guys that are jacking to to female Olympic athletes are seriously in denial about their sexuality

i'm not gay
any females with 6-pack-abs and buns-of-steel just looks way too fucking masculine for me to consider them sexy
i think that all the of the "straight" guys that are jacking to to female Olympic athletes are seriously in denial about their sexuality

I'm not a fan of muscular women either but I don't think you're in the right position to say something like that

remember?

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/cob-off-topic/787503-these-girls-sexy.html