20120321-235158.jpg

and the "V" in "VH1" originally stood for "videos" as-in music videos

but now
MTV and VH1 are just go-damn reality shows all fucking day
:cry: :cry: :cry:

i miss TRL

i walk past this building a couple times every week

http://508park.org/

blues musician http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Johnson traveled across the USA playing music in various different American cities
when he came to Dallas Texas, he made recordings that are by some people considered to be recordings that "revolutionized American music"
the building he was in when he recorded his Dallas music is a building that "The City of Dallas" insistently refused to tear down because of how influential the music recorded there was, despite the building being unoccupied for 50 years
this building http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp...pw.r_qf.&fp=8fd5d4d51e4d6935&biw=1366&bih=667
was purchased by http://www.thestewpot.org/ they are currently renovating the building and are going to open the building as a place where people can learn to play musical instruments and also give storage/display area for the artists enrolled in the stewpot's art class, the building will re-open in 2013, and it just happens to be a building i walk past all the freaking time

Change, hope.

++++++++++¬+++#######
++++++++++¬+#########¬###
++++++++++¬##########¬#####
+++++++++#¬####++++++¬++###
++++++++##¬#+++++++++¬+++###
++++++++##¬++++++++++¬++++###
+++++++##+¬++++++++++¬++++####
+++++++#++¬++++++++++¬+++++###
++++++##++¬++++++++++¬+++++####
++++++#+++¬++++++++++¬++##++###
+++++##+++¬+++++++++#¬##########¬#
+++++##+++¬+++++#+++#¬#+####+###¬#
+++++##+++¬+#####+++#¬++#####+##¬##
+++++##+++¬##+###+++#¬+++****++#¬###
+++++##+++¬++#++#+++#¬++++++++++¬##
+++++##+++¬++++++++++¬#+++++++##¬+#
+++++#++++¬++++++++++¬+#++++++##¬+#
++++++#+++¬++++++++++¬#++++++###¬#
++++++##++¬+++++++++#¬###++++###¬#
++++++++++¬++++++##+#¬##++++++##¬##
+++++##+#+¬++++++++++¬++++++++##¬+#
+++++#++++¬++++++++++¬##++++++##¬##
+++++#++++¬++++++++##¬####++++##
+++++#+#+#¬+++++++##+¬++#+++++##
++++++#++#¬++++++##++¬+###++++##
+++++++#++¬++++++++++¬++++++####¬#
+++++++++#¬++++++++++¬+#++++####¬#
++++++++++¬+#++++++++¬+++++#####¬###
++++++++++¬++#+++++++¬++++######¬###
++++++++++¬+++#++++++¬++########¬###

Rather proud of this one today. Had a few hands to help me but the chefs let me go nuts on this table.
320235_582188016370_423755696_n.jpg

My uniform used today is completely ruined as a result.

Looks awesome. Was that a wedding or some such?

Right in the middle of campus there was/is a big party tent for all the new students who move int his weekend. It was in there. About 300 college girls taught me how to dougie, didn't learn at all, need another lesson I guess.

Though our company did a Wedding the same day, that will be on a show called 'Four Weddings'. I did one dip platter, that probably wont make it on the show lol.

P.S. To clarify, that is not a cake in the picture.

Change, hope.

++++++++++¬+++#######
++++++++++¬+#########¬###
++++++++++¬##########¬#####
+++++++++#¬####++++++¬++###
++++++++##¬#+++++++++¬+++###
++++++++##¬++++++++++¬++++###
+++++++##+¬++++++++++¬++++####
+++++++#++¬++++++++++¬+++++###
++++++##++¬++++++++++¬+++++####
++++++#+++¬++++++++++¬++##++###
+++++##+++¬+++++++++#¬##########¬#
+++++##+++¬+++++#+++#¬#+####+###¬#
+++++##+++¬+#####+++#¬++#####+##¬##
+++++##+++¬##+###+++#¬+++****++#¬###
+++++##+++¬++#++#+++#¬++++++++++¬##
+++++##+++¬++++++++++¬#+++++++##¬+#
+++++#++++¬++++++++++¬+#++++++##¬+#
++++++#+++¬++++++++++¬#++++++###¬#
++++++##++¬+++++++++#¬###++++###¬#
++++++++++¬++++++##+#¬##++++++##¬##
+++++##+#+¬++++++++++¬++++++++##¬+#
+++++#++++¬++++++++++¬##++++++##¬##
+++++#++++¬++++++++##¬####++++##
+++++#+#+#¬+++++++##+¬++#+++++##
++++++#++#¬++++++##++¬+###++++##
+++++++#++¬++++++++++¬++++++####¬#
+++++++++#¬++++++++++¬+#++++####¬#
++++++++++¬+#++++++++¬+++++#####¬###
++++++++++¬++#+++++++¬++++######¬###
++++++++++¬+++#++++++¬++########¬###

i saw one like this but it was Jean-Luc doing a Facepalm

^to be blunt, nobody cares

teach me how to dougie, teach me, teach me how to dougie
all my bitches love me, all my all my bitches love me

Oh yeah, in the new Spider-Man series he is a mix of hispanic and black or something and is also a bisexual teenager. I used to love Marvel, but honestly they've really dropped the ball over the last few years.

They started to do good with their movies after the patch of shit they went through with Daredevil, the Punisher, and Elektra, and did a few things right with the first 2 Spider Man movies, Iron Man, and the Hulk with Edward Norton, and now they're back to just churning out crap quickly and mindlessly because they know people will buy it. Thor, Captain America, Iron Man 2, and Ghost Rider and the X-Men all could have been pretty decent movies had they picked better actors and not tried to rush the plot in each of them so much.

Even comic wise they're just trying to cater to the wrong people and are butchering their own characters instead of sticking to what made them interesting to start with: The original story. I don't want to see some alternate universe were Spider-Man likes it in the ass.

In the late 80's, all throughout the 90's, and early into the 2000's Marvel were doing really, really damned good with their writing. Uncanny X-Men, Amazing Spider-man, Venom, and Ghost Rider were all good as fuck. So were the mini-series and one-offs back then. Planet of the Symbiotes, Deadpool 'The Circle Chase', the first bit of Deadpools own series and the run with Cable, X-Force, and the Civil War.

/rant done.