Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Both, really. And that's funny you mentioning the flooring it.
Do you have both in one? Speed cameras catch speeding, red light cameras catch red light runners but both combined catch them putting the foot down speeding through orange to make it before it turns red.

Yep often they create noise from trucks etc. suddenly slamming on their brakes.

Aussies hate them, saying it's just revenue raising, each camera generates millions of dollars but the pollies say, if you don't speed you have nothing to worry about.

And oh my gosh dude, you have a bloody Mustang?! :worship: I like!

Yep, here's a pic of it at home.

19062012001.jpg

I would probably go for an Impala

What about a Buick Riviera?

166081_10151237842608642_1940914385_n.jpg

All of a sudden, I was like :cry:
It's a joke.

s

seriously s, you got nice cars. Do you send them girls out on the streets or whats your secret?

Do you have both in one? Speed cameras catch speeding, red light cameras catch red light runners but both combined catch them putting the foot down speeding through orange to make it before it turns red.

Yep often they create noise from trucks etc. suddenly slamming on their brakes.

Aussies hate them, saying it's just revenue raising, each camera generates millions of dollars but the pollies say, if you don't speed you have nothing to worry about.

Yep, here's a pic of it at home.

19062012001.jpg

What about a Buick Riviera?

166081_10151237842608642_1940914385_n.jpg

It's a joke.

s
Nice!! So shiny! Awesome car :)

The Buick Riviera was ace!

Oh... a joke.. right. I didn't say nothing :lol:

No interest in them, and muscle cars are useless in norway for like 70% of the year. Would be just a mountainous waste of money for me

seriously s, you got nice cars. Do you send them girls out on the streets or whats your secret?

I only own the Mustang and a Torana, the Buick pic was snapped at a car show here. I do have a good paying job however I have to store one of my cars at my sister's place and they're both weekend drivers.

Public transport the rest of the time for me, I live close to the city, train station, bus stop and shopping malls so no need to drive everywhere.

No interest in them, and muscle cars are useless in norway for like 70% of the year.

Then get one of these

bh8gk9ig.jpg

s