Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

i never bitched about windows but now that i got my macbook , i gotta admit that i like osx much more than windows

i want XP back too have to agree with you

Are you fucking stupid? Drug does not fit you well, stop it or boost it at least.

"VISTA IS PURE SHIT, BRING BACK XP!!!"

I remember hearing something like this about something else on a different moment... what was it... wait it was...

OH YEAH!

It was about XP.

I was quoting those little bitchy bitch who are complaining about Vista and how oh XP was amazing, because when XP came out everybody was saying it's pure shit and asked to bring back win 98.

Vista is absolutely fine and beautiful, I never got any problem with it.

But this is not a Mac vs PC thing, EVERYBODY knows that Mac are better, even if I've always used a PC and I'm still using a PC.

Are you fucking stupid? Drug does not fit you well, stop it or boost it at least.

I was quoting those little bitchy bitch who are complaining about Vista and how oh XP was amazing, because when XP came out everybody was saying it's pure shit and asked to bring back win 98.

Vista is absolutely fine and beautiful, I never got any problem with it.

But this is not a Mac vs PC thing, EVERYBODY knows that Mac are better, even if I've always used a PC and I'm still using a PC.
Mac is better until something breaks, then you're uberfucked. And well, Apple is know for being full of shit products with glitches and errors so...