Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Hide and seek will be funny for him though
Or more like for the others. :lol:
It won't be that fun when he becomes a grandpa and his grandsons go "FINDIN' NEEEMOOOO" *trollface* at him. ;_;

Better than "Amaranth" :p.
I'm not even sure. :lol: At least Amaranth ain't no silly orange fish who can at the same time be threatened to be killed by sharks AND be 5 year olds' idol. Along with Hannah Montana. :oops: :lol:

Had an essay to do in class today... I fucked up my leg in the gym last night... took too many painkillers, showed up to class fucked, she let me leave and will let me write it later. Feels good man.

Or more like for the others. :lol:
It won't be that fun when he becomes a grandpa and his grandsons go "FINDIN' NEEEMOOOO" *trollface* at him. ;_;

I'm not even sure. :lol: At least Amaranth ain't no silly orange fish who can at the same time be threatened to be killed by sharks AND be 5 year olds' idol. Along with Hannah Montana. :oops: :lol:

Nemo is actually a general name y'know... It's a strange one, but it's not just a fish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Nemo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleak_House#Minor_characters

I know it is, but it's also one that gives infinite mockery possibilities. Like the fact it means "nobody" in Latin. I mean, of course, probably in elementary school there won't be many to know that so they can laugh about it, but I still doubt the kid will be very happy when he googles his name and finds that out. :lol:

Nemo is actually a general name y'know... It's a strange one, but it's not just a fish.

True, first thing I thought when you mentioned it was Captain Nemo.

probably in elementary school there won't be many to know that so they can laugh about it

They'll probably call him his name spelt backwards (some kids at my school copped this) - Omen, which is pretty awesome actually.

s

^agreed, the rest of the world isn't Australia where its culturally acceptable, probably to outlandishly odd... it wouldn't happen here, they would make fun of the kid that tried to start something like that. That kid would go through highschool as the weird kid, and probably kill himself on webcam in his mid-30s surrounded by Sailor Moon dolls.

So, The Hobbit movie has been green lit with Peter Jackson on board as director.

I thought he was always going to be the director and the issues were location, have they worked out what country they'll shoot in?

s
No, initially he wasn't going to direct because of timetable conflicts for other movies he was planning. Guillermo Del Toro was then chosen to direct but eventually also dropped out due to conflicts at the production company regarding the budget etc.
So now Jackson has stepped in to direct after all since he now has the time after the delay. Don't know about the location.

Quebec foot ball players gangster as fuck.

Watch the guy at 2:28 coming in on the right with the beard and the grayish sweater, they "stance" off for a while :p

Last edited by a moderator: