LFDGD or VIVA EMPTINESS ?

Which album is better ?

• Last Fair deal gone down

Votes: 45 66.2%
  • Viva Emptiness

Votes: 23 33.8%

• Total voters
LFDGD easily. But I disagree with your statement about VE being too gloomy or gloomier than LFDGD. VE to me is probably the most upbeat Katatonia album I have heard yet, which is not a bad thing. I still love it, but LFDGD is the stuff that legends are made of.

VE. What makes it a bit better is its diversity, and the fact that Jonas sings a bit better. A pretty hard choice, in other words. But the two of them are the best in Katatonias career so far, of that I am shure.

Damn... It has been clear to me that you're not really looking for sad music... V.E is sad music, LFDGD is not + sad music is better then happy music = V.E is better then LFDGD.
And the thing is, every other katatonia album are sad ones, that's why I think V.E is more katatonia"stylish" :)

Sure, LFDGD has some sad songs, but not like V.E. I mean, totally depressing, so very beautiful.

i love LFDGD, but Viva is my favourite by far.

i find on LFDGD, some songs really stand out to me (tonights music, passing bird, then the first 4), whereas on VE i just love every song. VE seems way more intense, and they reached new heights with their musicianship, and jonas definitely improved his singing.

for overall quality, VE is probably better. I just like LFDGD a little more because I think to my ears it's more emotional.

I like both, but i think VE songs sound great live! So definitely VE live, just more powerful and catchy.

Lyrically I think there has been a big change in style, LFDGD lyrics touch me more, the VE lyrics are gloomy and desperate but maybe a little bit cold, they really let me with a sense of apathy and "emptiness":) .
Can't judge, they are total different albums, both beatiful but in different ways.