Lost...

She came to the island by boat, and had to kill everyone because they had the sickness. I always wanted to see how that played out. It reminds me of how some of the people on the freighter are now getting sick. Hmm, I wonder if there is a tie in of sorts?

Very good idea. Now I'm trying to remember back, if Rousseau ever discussed in any detail about the symptoms her crew had when they got sick.

And finding out Tom is gay was funny, only because I remember that time when Kate was told to shower and he tossed her a new sun dress and told her to put it on. She said something about not changing in front of him, and he mentioned, "you're not my type, Kate."

How about Sayid's reaction to Michael's story? I was correct in believing he would be cautious against trusting Michael, but did Sayid expose him out of malice or in an attempt to curry favor with the ship's captain?

And who fired the shots that killed Carl and Rousseau? Alex seemed to think it was the freighters, but I'm thinking it was Ben. Would have been the perfect set up to settle the score with Carl, and to rid himself of the parental cock-block Rousseau represented.

Well Sayid sees the boat as rescue, since Michael is ruining that of course he's going to be angry at Michael. Im thinking though that Sayid's new job is to somewhat be like Michael's, somehow Ben is gonna use the island to kill people who know about it etc

Perhaps Sayid is working for Widmore (or someone else that we don't know about yet) and exposing Michael sure puts a cramp in anyone's plans. I think he is still acting as a traitor spy, as much as I love him. Someone's got something on him and he's really workin' for the "other guys" whether they're good or bad. Sayid, unless he has a "mission" is a very fair and intelligent man. To me, it seemed VERY out of character for him to hear the story then without hesitation expose Michael's plan with no regard for the consequences. Said is smart enough to assume that Michael might also be lying or not told all the details, so for him to blow Michael's cover so carelessly, seems very suspicious to me. Regardless, I'm on his side :p

Kinda irritated that they didn't show the enhanced rerun right before this episode. I can't get the ABC site to play the shows for me, it just plays the commercials then sits idle on "loading", so now I'm missing a LOT of details that I'd like to know.

I think Ben might be on the side of the good guys trying to keep the island a secret but he also has some demented self-serving mindset that causes him to do some things like kill his daughter's lover for who knows what reason or Juli----- wait, we look at it as him being jealous of the men seducing the women on the island, but maybe he killed them to save the women so they wouldnt get pregnant and die on the island. Maybe there is a lot more that we still don't know yet. Maybe there are male "plants" in the group (or some formed an alliance) who's purpose are to get the women pregnant so they die in order to study the reasons OR just to get rid of them. Maybe Ben is telling everyone that Widmore will exploit the island, but maybe Widmore really is a good guy with some other reason to get to the island for a noble cause. Who knows what he discovered in the ship's log, and the show is really good about painting a certain picture and then revealing the exact opposite. Perhaps that video of Widmore beating up some guy was not "a bad guy beating up a good guy" but maybe it was the opposite - "a good guy beating up a bad guy". We have no other story with the video except what Ben had said, so who knows what the real context was.

too bad we have to wait a month for an update...man that sucks.

i was at a philadelphia flyers game tonight. they do this thing where u can text in a short message and during breaks the constantly scroll them across the bottom of the TV screen.

so, im reading all these stupid things. and one comes across that says
"do not tell john locke what he can and cannot do". i nearly pissed myself laughing. someone down in that Tech room must be a lost fan to let that slide through.

Any Camaro experts around here?

I'm watching the rerun of "The Beginning of the End" and the info at the bottom of the screen said Hurley was driving a 1974 Camaro. I believe that's incorrect....I'm pretty sure the tail lights on the '74 were rectangular not round like the car Hurley was driving. Hurley's car looks more like a '72 or '73 to me.

***edit: The '74 Camaro did NOT have round tail lights. http://www.nastyz28.com/camaro/camaro74.php#spotter

Just watched the new enhanced rerun tonight - wow I love those! I thought of something that I forgot. I forgot that Desmond had future premonitions, so I shouldn't have been so surprised that he was experiencing flashbacks/time travel. I wonder if the flash-forwards were his future self going back to that point and switching places with his "present" self. I mean, maybe his time traveling happens again at some point and the "Desmond" that is being displaced goes somewhere else in time.. Hm..

The Abaddon scene was far more creepy with the enhancements. Now, any ideas about the chalkboard clue? It happened so fast, wen I finished reading the enhancement message all I was glimpsed on the board was a sailboat and palm tree on an island. We know Abaddon is there to talk about the crash... wait a second, do people even know that they survived on an island or just in a life raft?* Perhaps the public doesn't even know there is an island since the wreckage was found in the water. So Abaddon knows there is an island, I suppose.

*=must say, I missed all of season 2.

Remember when we first met Desmond he took off running out of the hatch saying "See you in another life." He also said the same when he encountered Jack at a stadium where he had been jogging. Then again, I'm beginning to think that everyone's supposed "flashback" may actually now be a flashforward (prolly me being paranoid thinking everything has two meanings).

i think it's weird that after charlie died, they havent adressed at all the premonitions or effects of the hatch radiation.

what ive still been hung up on is who the real bad guy is. that is, assuming there is a good guy. maybe both ben and whidmore are bad? either way, one of them has to be lying about the faked crash. both who did it, and where the bodies came from.

i kinda have a feeling that neither are good though. i think we are seeing that Ben is becoming the more, "acceptable" good guy.

and since weve seen alot of locke's group and sayid/desmund thing...does anyone remember that last time we saw jack/kates group and what was going on there with them? all i remember is them getting radio confirmation that sayid/desmund made it to the boat. aside from the bit with faraday/desmund.

i kinda have a feeling that neither are good though. i think we are seeing that Ben is becoming the more, "acceptable" good guy.

and since weve seen alot of locke's group and sayid/desmund thing...does anyone remember that last time we saw jack/kates group and what was going on there with them? all i remember is them getting radio confirmation that sayid/desmund made it to the boat. aside from the bit with faraday/desmund.

Ben lulls the viewer into submission almost the way he does with the survivors. He is deceitful and treacherous, yet escapes consequences by capitalizing on the naivetee of everyone. How the hell someone hasn't beaten him within an inch of his life for ALL the answers they seek is beyond me.

And yeah, the idea of people seeking explanations about wtf is going on is moving at a snails pace.