Loudwire's top 10 death metal band list.

I don't even know what "Loudwire" is, probably some fucking faggotry, also there's no purpose in making/posting those fucking dumb lists and lol at fucking Death being first. Who the fuck cares. We all know these fucking bands so why don't you fuck off.

I posted this to generally see what people thinks about this. Loudwire are absurd in my opinion. If this isn't a thread that you like and want to pay attention to then move along.

I posted this to generally see what people thinks about this. Loudwire are absurd in my opinion. If this isn't a thread that you like and want to pay attention to then move along.

Alright then it's a fuck off to everything in general. No butthurt needed Frostboner.

lol at fucking Death being first.

Yea, thats so fucking unbeleivable hu? A band that is widely considered one of the greatest death metal bands of all time, foreathers of the genre, being at the top of that list? That's just soooo hilarious .... :rolleyes:

You can not like the band, but to say that they dont belong somewhere at the top of that list just makes you look like a fucking idiot.

Predictable list. Lol @ vader being there though. Oh and also let the cannibal corpse hate begin. Loving that #2 spot.

Yea, thats so fucking unbeleivable hu? A band that is widely considered one of the greatest death metal bands of all time, foreathers of the genre, being at the top of that list? That's just soooo hilarious .... :rolleyes:

You can not like the band, but to say that they dont belong somewhere at the top of that list just makes you look like a fucking idiot.

It's not unbelievable or surprising, it's just funny.

Predictable list. Lol @ vader being there though. Oh and also let the cannibal corpse hate begin. Loving that #2 spot.

I like cannibal corpse but yes #2 are overrated. Vader isn't that great. Would like to have Dying Fetus and Deicide on the list too.

Bolt Thrower is awesome, but I really don't know if they deserve a spot on a list. I mean, in terms of pure consistency they are hard to fuck with, but only two of their albums I'd put even close to Autopsy's, Morbid Angel's, or Immolation's first several albums.

Bolt Thrower is awesome, but I really don't know if they deserve a spot on a list. I mean, in terms of pure consistency they are hard to fuck with, but only two of their albums I'd put even close to Autopsy's, Morbid Angel's, or Immolation's first several albums.

I agree. Bolt is great and have a good track record but I don't think they have released an album of the same caliber of an Altars of Madness, Diabolical Conquest, Close to a World Below, Severed Survival or a Considered Dead.

Realm of chaos is top ten death metal for me. BT isn't on the same pedestal as those bands, but fact is theyve released MORE great albums than a lot of those bands without ever killacoping out.

That is a fair list. I say move up Immolation and Autopsy. Maybe I overrate Vader, but I think they belong on that list. They make my top 10 list.