Loudwire's top 10 death metal band list.

This forum is weird. We talk about death metal and people don't like Death and Cannibal Corpse. Only fucking place on the internet.

Yea, tell me about it ... im still confused as to how anyone can make that "first two DM albums" list and leave out or "forget" Death and CC ... i just cant see that happening without someone intentionally wanting to leave those two out.

Yea, tell me about it ... im still confused as to how anyone can make that "first two DM albums" list and leave out or "forget" Death and CC ... i just cant see that happening without someone intentionally wanting to leave those two out.

I legitimately forgot about Death due to a massive brainfart, or they would've been on there, as I said.

I hate fucking threads like this. Everybody's like "*insert band* is better than *insert band* because FUCK YOU". You can't debate over opinions.

Well, the thing is, you should know by now from that other thread that I don't judge a band by their whole catalogue but by their best works. Morbid Angel is irrelevant after Covenant, but that doesn't change the fact that neither Carcass nor Death ever released an Altars or a Blessed.

The three middle Carcass albums are all more enjoyable than Altars sorry but its true. Death and Carcass both shit on Morbid Angel. Can't deal with the facts go somewhere else.

Am I the only one who was worried over Obituary?

The three middle Carcass albums are all more enjoyable than Altars sorry but its true. Death and Carcass both shit on Morbid Angel. Can't deal with the facts go somewhere else.

So you want him to go somewhere else if he doesn't agree to your opinion ("fact") while you disagree on his?..

So you want him to go somewhere else if he doesn't agree to your opinion ("fact") while you disagree on his?..

Oh wow didn't relies I said that :p

No I don't think he should go but if he wants me to respect his opinion he needs to respect mine.

Nah, I've been listening to cannibal corpse since I first started listening to death metal and I hold them in higher regard than most bands.