Males and Females

Met a girl tonight who reads Robert E Howard, and such a thing alone made me extremely interested in her. I almost never experience that the girls I talk to while out are genuinely into anything that I'm into, which is starting to get depressing to be honest. It feels like I always have to adulterate myself to keep a discussion going when for example talking about music. Some girl will go "I like metal", but then sure as hell the bands she listens to are only Rammstein or Marilyn Manson. With this being a music/nerd forum I assume I'm not alone in often feeling like this? Or perhaps it's a small town curse, since big cities tend to provide more options for alternative interests and gathering points related to them.

I avoid doing the whole "I wanna get up in dat ass" spiel because it has always seemed somewhat barbaric to me.

if you do this^^^ with every woman you see, you'll eventually find a woman that will have sex with you
it's how ghettoville gangster thugs get laid

When I find a girl that I'm interested in, I'm always sure to compliment her on her looks and I try to make it obvious that I'm interested in her.

if you're really truly making it obvious that you're "interested" in her right up front, then there's somesort of non-verbal cue that she's doing that you're missing, where it's detectable right from day one that she's never going to sleep with you, but you're just somehow not seeing the non-verbal sexual-rejection message becuase she's still continuing to talk to you long after she's definitively decided that she's never going to sleep with you, it's okay that you're not "hearing" the non-verbal message because most males have the same problem when talking to females

Of course, I would like to "get up in dat ass" but not just for the sake of the act itself. I would much rather have sex with a woman that I care for. I've gone after women just for the sake of having sex but I've found it to be rather empty feeling. I don't like that you have to have sex first, and find out if you like them later. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

for a lot of men, the sex comes first, they even have a term for it, it's called "test driving the car" basically it means seeing if she's "good in bed" before deciding whether or not to "date" her

also
sex just for the sake of having sex can be fun if you get into the right frame of mind
last night i had sex with a woman that i'll prolly never get to have sex with ever again, i'm in a social situation where i'll prolly see her every day from now till i get my money in 7 more business days, but i actually realized it was going to be a one-night-stand in the middle of intercourse, and it was still enjoyable, i'm prolly going to be able to have sex with some other people before my money gets here, and i'll prolly have a completely different woman move in with me when i get my apartment, but the one-night-stand was still fun

Met a girl tonight who reads Robert E Howard, and such a thing alone made me extremely interested in her. I almost never experience that the girls I talk to while out are genuinely into anything that I'm into, which is starting to get depressing to be honest. It feels like I always have to adulterate myself to keep a discussion going when for example talking about music. Some girl will go "I like metal", but then sure as hell the bands she listens to are only Rammstein or Marilyn Manson. With this being a music/nerd forum I assume I'm not alone in often feeling like this? Or perhaps it's a small town curse, since big cities tend to provide more options for alternative interests and gathering points related to them.

if you want a girl that reads the same books as you, go meet a girl in a bookstore, if you want to meet a girl that's a juggallette, go flirt with girls at the gathering of the juggalos, if you want a girl that's into anime, go meet girls at A-Kon or Anime-Fest, or just meet girls on facebook where the girl already knows your interests from your facebook wall before she even starts talking to you

It seems like a lot of people prefere Jail.

partially depends which jail you're in
in texas, the actual "prison" is actually more comfortable than most of the "county jails", especially Dallas County

but with the nice county jails (like Denton County for example) for a lot of people "county jail is a step up" from their crazy-fucked-up-all-to-hell lives that they have when they're outside of jail

My life came back together apparently, because I misheard what some girl I'm seeing said, as she was walking away.

?

EDIT: It's pretty important to show your true intentions asap and not become girly friends while waiting for a good moment to strike.

THIS. You have a window of time since you meet a girl to get lucky, but also how you approach during that time determines her reaction toward you.

Meh, I'm currently dating a girl I was friends with for a few years before hand. Given I was married during a good portion of that time, but nonetheless, I don't feel that always applies.

THIS. You have a window of time since you meet a girl to get lucky, but also how you approach during that time determines her reaction toward you.

some women the "window of time" is really short, like only the first day or first few days after she meets you

@monoxide: You know you can use the multi-quote button.

i didn't see the multiquote button till just now

thank you for pointing out that it was there

last night i had sex with a woman that i'll prolly never get to have sex with ever again, i'm in a social situation where i'll prolly see her every day from now till i get my money in 7 more business days, but i actually realized it was going to be a one-night-stand in the middle of intercourse, and it was still enjoyable

this cigarrette-smoking woman decided to get dressed in the middle of the night, saturday night, using her lighter as a flashlight, coudln't find her panties, put her "low rise" pants back on without underwear, and walked around all day with a short shirt and butt-cleavage showing all day sunday, she didn't want to be by herself so i followed her to eat breakfast here

http://soulchurch.org/events.php

then lunch here

http://inthestoryline.com/2008/07/28/second-chance-cafe-the-bridge/

and the whole time she was walking around showing butt-cleavage
after lunch she went to go pan-handle money to buy beer and only after she left did i realize that i somehow had her underwear in the huge knee-pocket of my cargo-pants, since i didn't know where she went to panhandle, i ended up spending all day yesterday with her underwear in my pocket :loco:

I almost never experience that the girls I talk to while out are genuinely into anything that I'm into, which is starting to get depressing to be honest. It feels like I always have to adulterate myself to keep a discussion going when for example talking about music.With this being a music/nerd forum I assume I'm not alone in often feeling like this? Or perhaps it's a small town curse, since big cities tend to provide more options for alternative interests and gathering points related to them.

It is a small town curse for sure. Thank God for the Internet, without it I would have no way of finding like-minded anybody!

for a lot of men, the sex comes first, they even have a term for it, it's called "test driving the car" basically it means seeing if she's "good in bed" before deciding whether or not to "date" her

also
sex just for the sake of having sex can be fun if you get into the right frame of mind
last night i had sex with a woman that i'll prolly never get to have sex with ever again, i'm in a social situation where i'll prolly see her every day from now till i get my money in 7 more business days, but i actually realized it was going to be a one-night-stand in the middle of intercourse, and it was still enjoyable, i'm prolly going to be able to have sex with some other people before my money gets here, and i'll prolly have a completely different woman move in with me when i get my apartment, but the one-night-stand was still fun

It is a small town curse for sure. Thank God for the Internet, without it I would have no way of finding like-minded anybody!

why don't all the people on this forum just meet their girls online?

i just meant that if you're meeting your girls at www.plentyoffish.com or something, you can screen out the girls you don't want pretty quickly by describing yourself and announcing what you're looking for in a girlfriend
Last time I went on a POF date the girl was a total bitch. She was fine through texting and on the phone, but when I went to her house after she invited me over(yes, I went to her house first time meet), she was sick with something and in a bad mood. And she didn't want to talk to me and would rather text, and basically said it might be a good time for me to leave. So I called her out for being a bitch(didn't call her that though lol), told her that you don't treat people like that among other things and left her house, never to see her again.
On a side note, I had s suspicion this girl may be crazy with the potential to assault me, and she was a single mommy too. So maybe I should stay away from them. And POF women. :lol:
I'm just using POF as a "get laid quick scheme", and I just have fun by sending random messages to a lot of girls, and do my part by not being willing to drive to their home towns(which are usually 30 mins.-an hour or two away, fuck that!) or paying or going on serious dates, and trying to get them to come see me. Might as well become a pick-up artist or something. :lol: