Males and Females

As fucking shallow as it sounds I'm getting pretty bummed with attempting to meet someone. I'll have an awesome amount in common with her and I try to think "looks aren't everything, see them for their personality" but I just can't do it. And they aren't unattractive by even modern society's often tough standards. I'm a very particular SOB and am constantly critical of everything I encounter. You can afford to be that way in some areas of your life- buying a new car, make sure everything meets your standards, cross things off your list, but you can be that way with people. I wish I could be like most of society and be either lacking of standards or at least mentally capable of settling for less. It would make life in general a hell of a lot easier.

Have fun dying alone, it's an uphill battle to find a woman that looks exactly the way you want who also has every personality trait you want who is (A) single and (B) interested in you. Your best bet is to go overseas and use your American citizenship to woo green card hunters.

Krig, you need to try online dating. Like an actual legit site. I was in the same spot you were in mentally a few years ago and I met some pretty interesting and attractive women on OKC and a few other sites. I thought it was pretty pathetic at first, but it really worked well for me. Anyways, just a thought.

I've stopped caring about finding a chick.
I figure it will never happen, so why fret about it. Whatever

From what I've observed you put a huge investment into improving yourself, getting into shape and pursuing some very healthy and creative hobbies. You should have no problem taking that next step and putting yourself out there. Make a return on that investment.

Yeah man. You still have the self esteem of a fat dude. What's that about?

Small town living can = upsettingly terrible dating options. Online dating is totally fine/mainstream these days, too. Most people I know - attractive people who are interesting and not insane - have used it!

I don't get it. He posts shit like that about once a month, gets advice on what to do, and then dismisses all of it and we'll get to see another post from him about not having a girlfriend, or chances with women, in another month.

Either fucking do something or just shut up about it. Online dating isn't pathetic. It works for people, a lot of people who are currently having great relationships and sex, something you're not having. Yea, they must really feel like losers.

From what I've observed you put a huge investment into improving yourself, getting into shape and pursuing some very healthy and creative hobbies. You should have no problem taking that next step and putting yourself out there. Make a return on that investment.
eh, I have a long ways to go before I look like im close to being in shape.

Yeah man. You still have the self esteem of a fat dude. What's that about?
gotta earn confidence

I'll just shut up about it

I don't get it. He posts shit like that about once a month, gets advice on what to do, and then dismisses all of it and we'll get to see another post from him about not having a girlfriend, or chances with women, in another month.

Either fucking do something or just shut up about it. Online dating isn't pathetic. It works for people, a lot of people who are currently having great relationships and sex, something you're not having. Yea, they must really feel like losers.

dot