March 24th - Division @ Odin's Court's DVD shoot at Jaxx...

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
With Unbroken and Unit 53, as well. Come out and support our brothers in metal as they shoot their new live DVD, and maybe you'll be able to see yourself! We're doing a full hour, and there's a possibility we'll be recording, as well. As usual, we've got tickets to sell, but they're cheap - only $10. So it's cheap, it's Friday night, the bands are good, and there's beer - what else could you want? ;)

I shall swipe some tickets; I've given out a few Demo discs and the receptionist @ my plastic surgeon sounded rather keen on going :) hehehe
I shoudl also be able to convince some coworkers to come.
One thing, though; it says it starts @ 6:30pm; when do you guys & OC go on? This is important cause my coworkers dont' get off work till 8pm(ish); though I'll be leaving early to help set things up, etc if needed.

I think Mary and I will be there, though probably late, as the drive from Baltimore to Jaxx on a Friday night is, um, not fun. I'll have to find out our schedules for sure (she's in France right now) and then pick up some tickets. Should be a fun night...

dt

But it's after 8 which is what I needed to know..
Have handed out all the Demo CDs I snagged @ Mac's (Will yoink more at the DVD show); so crossing fingers on coworkers LOL And I'll arrive bright and early at 6:30pm or so to help set up if y'all need me to!

Well, for times, it should work like this: Division on around 10:10 or so and Odin's Court around 11:25 or so. So if you get off at 8ish, you should have time to drive to Jaxx and catch all of Division and us. :)