Maryland Deathfest IX

I wouldn't risk something like that anyway. Just wait until you get back to the hotel room.

There are smart ways of avoiding those open-container police. It's also VERY easy to sneak your own drinks in.

There are fairly cheap beer options inside anyway, so if you don't feel like being sketchy, that's fine too. Just bring some extra cash to get drunk on. That's most of the drinking I did last year. The police weren't that uncool anyway. They caught us maybe twice drinking beer in the parking lot and we only got a firm warning the second time.

Getting fucked up at the festival is easy enough to do, just don't be retarded. I wasn't sober at all last year. I did get put in handcuffs for eating McDonald's while sitting on one of those concrete roadblocks they had outside of the fence in the parking lot though.

TRAGEDY has confirmed to play on Thursday, May 26th at MDF IX.
4-day passes and Thursday only tickets will go on sale tomorrow, Friday, November 19th.

www.marylanddeathfest.com/tickets.html

Thursday, May 26th:
CATHEDRAL
TRAGEDY
BUZZOV*EN
EXTORTION
LACK OF INTEREST
FLESH PARADE
MIASMAL
WITCHAVEN
NOISEAR
SHITSTORM

Friday, May 27th:
NEUROSIS
CORROSION OF CONFORMITY
EXHUMED
AURA NOIR
MARDUK
GOATSNAKE
KYLESA
MACHETAZO
FUNEBRARUM
NOCTURNAL
HATRED SURGE
NAILS
PULLING TEETH

Saturday, May 28th:
VOIVOD
EXHORDER
DOOM
IMPALED NAZARENE
DESTROYER 666
HAIL OF BULLETS
INQUISITION
HOODED MENACE
DROPDEAD
CIANIDE
ACID WITCH
AVULSED
BLOOD FREAK
DEVOURMENT
THE KILL
CRETIN
DEFEATED SANITY
MAMMOTH GRINDER
CREATIVE WASTE
INNUMERABLE FORMS
MASAKARI

Sunday, May 29th:
CORONER
NUCLEAR ASSAULT
DEATH BREATH
LOCK UP
ORANGE GOBLIN
REPUGNANT
CITIZENS ARREST
DEAD CONGREGATION
REGURGITATE
LAST DAYS OF HUMANITY
WORMED
CRIPPLE BASTARDS
MALIGNANT TUMOUR
NOKTURNEL
GRAVEHILL
NIGHTBRINGER
BAD ACID TRIP
OAK
VISVERAL DISGORGE

Hmm they released the poster so it seems that there will be no more (or very few) band announcements

MDFIXweb.jpg

didnt read the thread - but is there gunna be a room (or 2) again this year??

I got my 4 day pass and I know Andy isnt going cause of his gay graduation but I still am (obviously)